ADVERTISEMENT

Success takes teamwork - $2,872 needed to unlock $10,000

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Thanks to the generosity of 156 supporters, we're within striking distance of unlocking an alumnus' pledge of $10,000 toward Onward Setonia's Volunteer Tribute. We're only $3,987 shy of hitting a total of $70,000 in contributions heading into our 4th week of the campaign.

Our Men's basketball team has exceeded every expectation, largely due to our support. We have the power to create NIL opportunities for student-athletes, giving our athletes the tools necessary to succeed in life and on the court. You've contributed and coach Sha has delivered.

Coach was clear about his passion for Seton Hall University in his press conference this Saturday, “I bleed Blue. This is my school; this is my program. I always want to do well, and when we don’t win or do well, I feel like I let the school down.” - Sha. Many of us share this passion and have the ability to insure our success into the future.

Please consider a one-time contribution in support of our student-athletes and Seton Hall University.
We greatly appreciate contributions of any amount, and thank those who've already supported!

Sincerely - Mike Walsh

spotfund

Let's do this for both Sha and Mike.

This is his creation and as expected after a tremendous beginning we have really hit a wall as we near our $10K match. Less than $4k to go.

I have been working the phones and emails. Hallrox, facebook to try and get us over the edge.

This team, this coach has given us so much joy this season. Let's thank them by donating whatever amount you can. Even if it's a second small donation.

Someone this morning just gave $240 to start the wheels in motion again. Lets get some momentum going and then once we hit our target Mike and I will back off, satisfied we did what we set out to do.

Please help. No amount is too small.

BTW, those thinking that Mike McBride might not be pulling his weight.....

He just came back from being away from NJ for three weeks working on getting donations for the school.

Can we do less to just bring in another $4K?

Pls help. Give Mike and Sha some more dones!

My frat brother and Bloomfield High friend, who I don't see much anymore as he moved to Florida just donated $150.00

Bob was as much liked as most anybody I knew back in the day. Didn't have a mean bone in him.

Miss you Bob,
and thank you.

After previous donations I pledged to match our total output for each remaining game. $86

Come on guys maybe just a few left or if more than expected a small price to pay for the added excitement.

Let’s go!!

More of what we need from David Burke
$250

$2,897 to go.

Thank you David.

Great job by all!

It would be great to bust through our goal before the games start Wednesday.

Thanks to our supporters!!!

Everyone soon coming home from work. Throw a few bucks to SHU tonight. Even if you gave before.

Anything and everything helps. No donation is too small, especially when matched.

Let's get to $60K ($70k when matched) and put this to bed before the games begin Wed.

Everyone soon coming home from work. Throw a few bucks to SHU tonight. Even if you gave before.

Anything and everything helps. No donation is too small, especially when matched.
This is what I'm talking about. We love the large donations, but we also love everyone who does their part.

Whomever you are, thank you.

Anonymous

$25​

10m​

Reactions: garyshu71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT