ADVERTISEMENT

Alumnus $25,000 matching pledge is unlocked - another alumnus issues a new challenge!

walshtrips

All American
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2006
Our Onward Setonia Volunteer Tribute has raised $26,875 in 16 days, unlocking the $25,000 pledged by a dedicated SHU alumnus. The total raised through March 5th is $51,875. This is an amazing accomplishment achieved in just 16 days, and we wouldn't have done it without the support of our loyal alumni and fans.

A second alumnus has taken notice of the support of our many contributors, and has pledged to add $10,000 to our total when we reach $60,000 in cumulative contributions. We're just $8,125 shy of $60,000 and our campaign concludes on Friday, April 5th.

Please consider a contribution in support of our student-athletes at the link below:

spotfund

We thank the 134 donors who've help us achieve this success!

GO PIRATES!!!

Mike, just a fantastic job by you.

This was exclusively your idea, Then you got two major donors to offer $25K and $10K to the pot.

I so wish I could identify them as each is a prominent poster on this site. But both want to remain anonymous.

Then there are a couple of posters who gave $2.5 K. One identified previously, but doesn't want further mention and the second, named John Clougherty (sense of humor). Again, two fans from this site.

Finally, last night my good friend Tom Acton, who I sit with at the games added $500 to the pot. And an anonymous donor gave us $1250.

There were others as well and you can check out their names by hitting the link.

This below probably is helping the cause as it came out yesterday in the school's media blast.

Join the Volunteer Tribute 35K Match!​

Our friends at Onward Setonia have also launched a campaign to honor the volunteers who support Seton Hall Athletics. All Volunteer Tribute contributions will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $35,000 through April 5, thanks to the generosity of two anonymous benefactors.

Seton Hall is fortunate to have alumni who donate their time, energy, and experience to elevate the success of Seton Hall Athletics and our student-athletes. These volunteers work in the background, giving hundreds of hours of their time to promote our beloved programs, and they never seek recognition or a pat on the back.

Dan '73 (Halldan), is one of our dedicated supporters and the focus of this year’s Volunteer Tribute. Dan has been a Pirate Blue supporter and season ticket holder for 50 years. In addition to Dan’s volunteer support, he is a generous financial supporter of events that raise funds for Seton Hall, and he is also a member of the Seton Hall Benjamin Savage Society.

Please help us thank our dedicated volunteers, and particularly Dan Gioseffi, by supporting the Onward Setonia Volunteer Tribute campaign.

Reactions: Section112
Fast moving group here. Way to go. Anyone who gave has got to be excited with the progress. Opportunity appears now for late comers to participate in helping Sha and honoring Bad Back Dan. Let’s go Pirates!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT