ADVERTISEMENT

Team has been out on road

HallX2

All World
Mar 25, 2005
since Butler I assume. Or did we come back and then go out. Personally I find Business road trips of 4-5 days exhausting. Never sleep well in a hotel.

I might agree with you if the lethargic effort we saw last night was an anomaly during the KW tenure, especially on the road. Unfortunately it is not. The team had been playing with fire for a couple games now with digging early holes. You can't assume to just "turn it on" and consistently overcome them... Although when Then Hall came right out in the 2H and got it to 42-41 it looked like they might be able to do it once again...then they got smacked in the face...

Things don't get any easier with GTown, @ Creighton, vs Xavier, @ Depaul, vs Prov and @ Nova over the next 3 weeks. It's crunch time now. Hopefully the guys respond with a huge effort Saturday and run with it...

I might agree with you if the lethargic effort we saw last night was an anomaly during the KW tenure, especially on the road. Unfortunately it is not. The team had been playing with fire for a couple games now with digging early holes. You can't assume to just "turn it on" and consistently overcome them... Although when Then Hall came right out in the 2H and got it to 42-41 it looked like they might be able to do it once again...then they got smacked in the face...

Things don't get any easier with GTown, @ Creighton, vs Xavier, @ Depaul, vs Prov and @ Nova over the next 3 weeks. It's crunch time now. Hopefully the guys respond with a huge effort Saturday and run with it...

Things don't get any easier at any point in the conference schedule. However, GTown @ DPU and vs. Providence are wins.

I think the way the Butler game unfolded was more of a factor than the travel. It was a battle, a very tough game in which we had to make a rally in the 2nd half. Not surprised we were flat. Butler laid an egg at Creighton as well.

Reactions: hallwins
oh well lucky for us we get to go home and have a nice meal after every game in the tournament

If this excuse is in fact true you would think after 8 years coach Williard would know the inns and outs of preparing the team for these scenarios

If this excuse is in fact true you would think after 8 years coach Williard would know the inns and outs of preparing the team for these scenarios
So. Guess most every coach hasn’t figured it out yet. They all seem to worry about road games and extended road trips.

since Butler I assume. Or did we come back and then go out. Personally I find Business road trips of 4-5 days exhausting. Never sleep well in a hotel.
That's because you're old. These are kids who can sleep thru anything just like they did during the game. :cool:

Reactions: HallX2

ave

Win 4 in that stretch would be pretty good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT