ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you readers

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
It was tough sledding in the summer for awhile as we lost subscribers as we do every off season. But it seems many came back or new ones have taken their place as we are back to near normal.

I can't get exact numbers as Rivals doesn't give me that info but based on the pay I receive monthly I have a pretty good idea when we go up and we go down.

I say that now to thank our readers for staying loyal and allowing me the latitude to bring as much content to this site as possible. Losing JP hurt personally but it also was a major blow to the Trove. His array of contacts, built through a lifetime in the business was vast. It seemed like every suggestion I made to him was followed up with, "yeah I know him well and have his cell". That is no longer the case although Colin and Zack did a fabulous job in his place.

Lately, September and early October, the news has dried up. In the past the school gave us access to the entire coaching staff in the fall minus off course Kevin Willard who would not talk to us. However, to date we have had no such luck with the new staff and head coach. Sha for whatever reason has closed down most all contact with the program short of beat writer Jerry Carino. And even his access has been limited. Hopefully as the season nears that will change. I am hoping to talk to Sha this weekend and try to establish a line of communication.

Till then I want to again thank our loyal subscribers. With Big East Media Day, SHU Media Day, the Blue/White scrimmage, Kenpom soon to be released and the games to begin shortly after our two exhibitions (Boston College and Hofstra) we're back in business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News