ADVERTISEMENT

The committee is cretinous

this is proof its just 100% bias and looking for any reason to eliminate the big east teams. yes its 10/10 con job. sure shu could have helped their cause but this is grade a horse shit.

Reactions: HallX2
dinging is because clingan played into the second half and left when we were winning up 7. But not throwing out the losses without kadary... surely everyone else beat teams without injuries i guess??. its criminal, its fraudulent, its true.

They really just diminished our win vs the #1. And who the hell did these other teams beat????

Last edited:
All time shadow edit from Dan. Thanks.

It's so egregious that i really think our commish needs to make a public statement. What are they gonna do, snub the BE teams next year? LOL

Wow, discrediting our win is pretty weak. We also had 2 losses without our best player.

There’s so much criteria you’re going to get this nonsense every year bc it boils down to a subjective call in selecting which data to apply voted on by a bunch of people for whatever motivation. It gets tedious after a while. We play a game tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it.

We left too many blemishes on the resume. We all knew this. We hovered in the Last 4 In group all season. Then got torched by upsets too.

I’m surprised Providence wasn’t closer than Pitt or Indiana State.

Great article by Zach.
Tremendous article. The more times I read Val’s statment, the more irate I become. What a load of BS! Basically sucked up to the committee and admitted that it’s our fault. WEAK!!!

I will say this. We did leave ourselves vulnerable with our OOC performance and every team that is not a lock has warts in their resume. It is the moving of the goal posts (ironically) that is frustrating.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
She has to go . Did not step up to the plate for our conference .
It feels sort of rash to come to this conclusion, but it may be the right answer. The Garden will only be the Garden if we continue to prove ourselves as one of the best basketball conferences in the country. How can we recruit and remain atop the conferences if we get treated like a mid major? There needs to be an outrage. Not only from our coaches and the media, but from our commissioner. To standby silently (that statement was an f’ing joke) while we get stepped over is a black mark on her resume. Is she hoping this blows over and we forget? Probably.

I don’t know how the process works. Is she under contract? Can she be removed at any time with or without cause? Does it come down to league members voting? I have no idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT