ADVERTISEMENT

thehallinreport Live Tonight - Evan Daniels

BTW, the Trove interviewed Daniels' counterpart on Rivals today, Eric Bossi, and he predicted Conway to SHU.

Sorry was not able to make this one due to family and friends coming over unexpectedly. Anything interesting stated by Evan?
Not a problem at all! The live video is still there and will be for the next 24 hours, but things of note I would list:

-Still thinks Conway is SHU bound, despite the commitment being pushed back as of now

-Says the three leaders right now for Sanogo are Seton Hall, Nebraska, and UConn. Says he expects a reclass and a decision within the next couple of weeks. Also said he believes SHU is in a great spot.

-Named Ryan Conway, Jakai Robinson, Jordan Hawkins, Julian Reese, Brandon Weston, Jordan Riley, Khalil Brantley, and Max Edwards as names to watch for the 2021 class

-Says the the coaching staff's ability to develop players is starting to open up the eyes of recruits and recruiting is being affected positively because of it

-Says the Big East as a conference is definitely a top 3 conference consistently; thinks Big Ten top to bottom was better last year, but Big East always has to be in the conversation for best conference in CBB every year.

-Thinks that the NCAA will be fine with this whole G League Path; He simply thinks that school just isn't for some kids, and that a a little bit of star power will be gone because of it, but thinks that the NCAA is still very much okay.

There is more tiny details, but those were the main points I got for the most part.

Not a problem at all! The live video is still there and will be for the next 24 hours, but things of note I would list:

-Still thinks Conway is SHU bound, despite the commitment being pushed back as of now

-Says the three leaders right now for Sanogo are Seton Hall, Nebraska, and UConn. Says he expects a reclass and a decision within the next couple of weeks. Also said he believes SHU is in a great spot.

-Named Ryan Conway, Jakai Robinson, Jordan Hawkins, Julian Reese, Brandon Weston, Jordan Riley, Khalil Brantley, and Max Edwards as names to watch for the 2021 class

-Says the the coaching staff's ability to develop players is starting to open up the eyes of recruits and recruiting is being affected positively because of it

-Says the Big East as a conference is definitely a top 3 conference consistently; thinks Big Ten top to bottom was better last year, but Big East always has to be in the conversation for best conference in CBB every year.

-Thinks that the NCAA will be fine with this whole G League Path; He simply thinks that school just isn't for some kids, and that a a little bit of star power will be gone because of it, but thinks that the NCAA is still very much okay.

There is more tiny details, but those were the main points I got for the most part.

Thanks for taking the time to write the main points. I appreciate it. I hope Conway And Sanogo don’t get swayed. Hopefully Conway commits soon and Robinson joins him shortly after that. I hear UConn is after Sanogo real bad and hope he sees the development of our bigs as an important part of his decision at the end.

Btw went on Instagram and didn’t see it posted....I am new so don’t know Instagram well. Can you point me to where it is? Thanks

Btw went on Instagram and didn’t see it posted....I am new so don’t know Instagram well. Can you point me to where it is? Thanks
Not a problem! You open Instagram, click on my name like you would view a story, and then it should give you the option of viewing the live or my story, and choose the live.

I just went on and don’t see the word live anywhere...I see posts and tagged. It is ok You gave a synopsis on what the interview was about and appreciate that.

I just went on and don’t see the word live anywhere...I see posts and tagged. It is ok You gave a synopsis on what the interview was about and appreciate that.
If you would like to watch just DM me. To DM me, just go to Instagram, swipe left, look up my name, and DM me and I can teach you if you would like.

If only there was a site that could keep a video longer than a day.

Snapchat and their seconds and instagram and their one day crap are for the birds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT