ADVERTISEMENT

This is not safe or prudent

Rick Wilson, lol. Guy is a moron.
Not only were you vaccinated vs mmr you also got chicken pox vaccine.

Not me i am too old for chicken pox vaccine and i actually got impacted when i contracted chicken pox in my youth.

Dont let the establishment GOP contributors here sway this...there is good reason why there is a youth vaccine mandate in this country. Heck when i enrolled at shu, it was a mandate to get a meningitis shot.

The federal government should not be involved in education.

Yes, we know you’re a libertarian. That’s not what this is about though.

States set their own vaccine requirements for school. So as long as your state gives up their right to set their own requirements, they get federal funding?

Dumb comment by Trump. Add it to the pile.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
It's clear Trump was talking about the COVID vaccine, not all vaccines.

States set their own vaccine requirements for school. So as long as your state gives up their right to set their own requirements, they get federal funding?

Dumb comment by Trump. Add it to the pile.
The federal government shouldn't be doling out any funding for education/schools for any reason.

Reactions: PiratePride
It's clear Trump was talking about the COVID vaccine, not all vaccines.

No state in the US requires a Covid vaccine for school, and even if they did, that is something a state decides on their own without a federal threat.

And no, for what it’s worth, I don’t think the threat of something like this actually happening is real. Trump is just throwing some red meat out to get people riled up. He’s very good at that.

The federal government shouldn't be doling out any funding for education/schools for any reason.

Right. Just meant that your position is well established regardless of what could happen with the threat from Trump here. I don’t know enough about where the funding ends up to have a strong opinion on if the funding is worthwhile or not.

saw trump had an all time unhinged/dimensia moment in greensboro the other day, so who knows what he actually means with this quote.

• Love
I am viewing it through the lens of the Constitution, the same as I did with the federal bribery known as Common Core and Race to The Top (Bottom).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT