ADVERTISEMENT

This man died from a heart attack?

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
GettyImages-892219494.jpg

Extremes in most everything is not a good thing.

Imagine how much work he did and the sacrifices he made to look like that. And then, right in the middle of your life, it's snuffed out.

You don't get like that drinking protein shakes and lifting weights, it's not natural. I know a kid who nearly died at 18 from steroid use and extreme exercise.

Sadly this was coming. Was hospitalized with covid and near death. And since had been batting issues for over a year.

Any pharmaceutical you inject or consume comes with a package insert. Good idea to read them so you know the risks. When someone injects steroids or botox to "look better", I shake my head. The potential of side effects alone should scare the crap out of you.

There are so many professional bodybuilders and wrestlers who have died young from steroid abuse. Most have died from heart attacks.

No need to turn this into a discussion, and no response is required here for a statement of absolute and verifiable fact that the COVID vaccine has not been confirmed as cause in any deaths of any athletes. That information can be found in a myriad of credible sources, but this is a nice summary.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Please do not morph this into another COVID discussion.
It was not my intention to do that. But this is an off topic thread pondering why a youngish athlete dropped dead. And it's a message board. Market place of ideas????

Please stop with the Covid crap on this thread.

Might be time to stop equating physique with health.

Reactions: batts
It was not my intention to do that. But this is an off topic thread pondering why a youngish athlete dropped dead. And it's a message board. Market place of ideas????
the guy was juiced to the gills with all types of steroids, growth hormones, etc. theres no conspiracy here.

Your idea is deemed stupid by the marketplace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT