ADVERTISEMENT

This true

Good article, many are outraged but more of the elites still rule. Stop voting for dems and repubs.

I disagree with the article the system is fine. People voted. These are the people they voted for. Democracy is the system. Why the hell did Democrats vote for Biden to be the nominee. Why the hell did Republicans vote for Trump. The media propped Trump up in 2015 because he was good for ratings and he's still good for them today. Biden got propped up in 2020 because it was either him or Bernie and no big money people want to pay 90% in taxes. Let the system work how it's supposed to work and let media report news, not spin news. maybe get people who focus on their policies not their ability to bring in media ratings.

This article sums it up right there when it says we can't take RFK Jr serious because of his comments about 9/11 yet they're taking Biden seriously after saying he is proud to be the 1st black woman to serve with black president. They're picking and choosing for us. Give everyone equal opportunity in the race.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOpirate and HALL85
Your last note is a wish, a goal without a plan.
Actually it’s not. Vote RFK in this term. How much worse than the 2 other guys can he do. Then both parties get a wake up call and figure their shit out for 2028. It’s not like Biden and Trump are saving us from an RFK disaster. If there was ever a time to do it, it’s now. Biden/Harris ticket is a disaster no matter how you look at it. Trump just divides the country more. New blood is needed now more than ever. If RFK was allowed on the stage he would sway a lot of people from these 2.

Reactions: SOpirate
Actually it’s not. Vote RFK in this term. How much worse than the 2 other guys can he do. Then both parties get a wake up call and figure their shit out for 2028. It’s not like Biden and Trump are saving us from an RFK disaster. If there was ever a time to do it, it’s now. Biden/Harris ticket is a disaster no matter how you look at it. Trump just divides the country more. New blood is needed now more than ever. If RFK was allowed on the stage he would sway a lot of people from these 2.
That is not a party it is a one off like jesse ventura in minnesota in the late 90s. You have two major political units in the USA with different values and belief systems. The country with political operatives, special interests/lobbyists and dark money is not geared towards other options that can carry a mass amount of people in a belief system greater than one third party candidate for president.

That is not a party it is a one off like jesse ventura in minnesota in the late 90s. You have two major political units in the USA with different values and belief systems. The country with political operatives, special interests/lobbyists and dark money is not geared towards other options that can carry a mass amount of people in a belief system greater than one third party candidate for president.
If ever there was a time for people to do what they're thinking now is the time. 2 candidates from the main paries where either way America loses. If everyone who thinks these 2 candidates suck voted for RFK, he'd win in a landslide, but nobody does it because of the belief that only the 2 main party candidates can win. Silent majority.

Are there crazy Trump supporters? Yes. Are there crazy Biden supporters who think he's not losing it? Yes. But I'll bet most people voting for Trump, just don't want another Biden term. And most people voting for Biden, just don't want another Trump term. Most people are not voting for someone but rather against someone. Why not vote against both someones.

Last edited:
If ever there was a time for people to do what they're thinking now is the time. 2 candidates from the main paries where either way America loses. If everyone who thinks these 2 candidates suck voted for RFK, he'd win in a landslide, but nobody does it because of the belief that only the 2 main party candidates can win. Silent majority.

Are there crazy Trump supporters? Yes. Are there crazy Biden supporters who think he's not losing it? Yes. But I'll bet most people voting for Trump, just don't want another Biden term. And most people voting for Biden, just don't want another Trump term. Most people are not voting for someone but rather against someone. Why not vote against both someones.
Do you honestly think RFK is qualified for the Presidency?

He has zero experience in politics and or business and has traded on his family name his entire life.

Both Biden and Trump are terrible voices but that does not make RFK a good candidate, simply because he is neither of them

An historical convention where delegates not obligated to vote for one candidate on first ballot would draw a lot of viewers.Plus it is in Chicago the current murder capital in the US .Great chance for Dems to repeat 1968 as Yogi said it is like dejavu all over again.

He has zero experience in politics and or business and has traded on his family name his entire life.

Both Biden and Trump are terrible voices but that does not make RFK a good candidate, simply because he is neither of them
I’d like to be able to evaluate all 3 side by side in a debate and I have a feeling Kennedy would come off a lot more impressive than the other two. Unfortunately it seems like the corporate media will not allow us that chance.

Who is qualified that’s on the ballot?
Had this discussion with our family on Fourth of July. We have a two year-old granddaughter and I post the question. Would anybody be comfortable with letting her get in the car with Trump, Biden or Kennedy? The answer was an anonymous “NO”!

Next question…Then why would you be comfortable with them having their hands on the nuclear codes?

We have become a bunch of sheep that play into the fear that both parties live off. Do what you want, but I’m not going to vote for someone that I feel is unfit, just to prevent another unfit candidate win. They know you won’t change so keep doing what they want.

If a third party candidate I vote for can’t win, I could care less. I didn’t reward incompetence.

I don’t think there is any legitimate candidate who I’d completely trust. That being said, I think Kennedy is the least risky of the bunch.

We have one major party candidate who’s clearly not cognitively capable of the job and another who thinks democracy is only a suggestion. I don’t know how anyone could argue either of them are more up for the job than Kennedy.

You don't have to be a good candidate this cycle. You just need to be better than the other 2.

You don't have to be a good candidate this cycle. You just need to be better than the other 2.
And that is exactly the problem with where we are as a country, being the least crappy candidate gets you the job.

We should demand better candidates, it is the most important job in the world and our choices are a felon, a man past his prime and and an environmental lawyer with no actual experience in governance.

How far we have fallen in the last 12 years,

Reactions: silkcitypirate
And that is exactly the problem with where we are as a country, being the least crappy candidate gets you the job.

We should demand better candidates, it is the most important job in the world and our choices are a felon, a man past his prime and and an environmental lawyer with no actual experience in governance.

How far we have fallen in the last 12 years,
A. Convicted felon.
B. man who can only stay awake to work probably 6 hours a day.
C. someone with no actual experience in government.

When in doubt choose C.

was donald trump qualified for the presidency when he won?? pretty much everyone here says he was the right choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT