ADVERTISEMENT

Threat to our Democracy

Folks may need to take a good look in the mirror listening and speaking this garbage. The real threat is the party running the country.
When you keep using terms like “existential threat”, comparing him to Hitler, and saying he “must be stopped”, over and over again, what do you expect?

My democratic friends have been unbearable, filled with hate for years. In your face nasty, I have to remind them one that I love them and two I’m not going to engage in an argument only a discussion. Somebody has to be an adult. Same people still believe the 2016 election was stolen from Russian collusion, the laptop is disinformation, as a former registered democrat I’m disgusted by what the Democratic Party has become. The hate lives on this site as well, educated people who are listening to the hate day after day. The media will stop at nothing. This is what happens when we give politicians trillions of dollars. Money and power go hand and hand.

When you rile people up with flat out lies that someone is an "existential threat to democracy," this is what you can get. Democrats need to tone it down.

Reactions: SOpirate
My democratic friends have been unbearable, filled with hate for years. In your face nasty, I have to remind them one that I love them and two I’m not going to engage in an argument only a discussion. Somebody has to be an adult. Same people still believe the 2016 election was stolen from Russian collusion, the laptop is disinformation, as a former registered democrat I’m disgusted by what the Democratic Party has become. The hate lives on this site as well, educated people who are listening to the hate day after day. The media will stop at nothing. This is what happens when we give politicians trillions of dollars. Money and power go hand and hand.
lets have some perspective. trump has not acted like an adult and the democratic party and republican parties behaved much more humanely before trump was in the picture.

also, can we wait until we know more info to fan more flames?

When you rile people up with flat out lies that someone is an "existential threat to democracy," this is what you can get. Democrats need to tone it down.
you get this and you get january 6th. riling people up seems to be a reaction to trump riling people up. it honestly started with him but the party that is claiming to be "good" is filled with just as much hate, and doesn't know how to be the bigger person.

the guy made a political career by saying whatever however whenever and everything has gone off the rails.

Last edited:
Reactions: silkcitypirate
I am no Biden supporter or Democrat, but let’s wait and see who was behind this shooting and what their motives were.

lets have some perspective. trump has not acted like an adult and the democratic party and republican parties behaved much more humanely before trump was in the picture.

also, can we wait until we know more info to fan more flames?
Exactly Republicans gave in to the cancel culture for years before Trump arrived. This is what happens when cry babies don’t get what they want. Every morning Joe and his wife talk about Trump being Hitler and a threat to our democracy. The president who ran on uniting us said he’s got a bullseye on Trump in his last speech. What more do we need to know the former President was nearly killed in an assassination attempt. What planet are you living on, I’ve been reading your posts for years look in the mirror.

I am no Biden supporter or Democrat, but let’s wait and see who was behind this shooting and what their motives were.
Motive number one, guy on a roof with a rifle fires shots at a former President in a failed assassination attempt. Do you think the motive was to kill a supporter or hit Trump in the ear.

you get this and you get january 6th. riling people up seems to be a reaction to trump riling people up. it honestly started with him but the party that is claiming to be "good" is filled with just as much hate, and doesn't know how to be the bigger person.

the guy made a political career by saying whatever however whenever and everything has gone off the rails.
Started with spying on his campaign, continued with Russia collusion for 3 solid years, impeachment trials, disinformation BS laptop lies, and most recently with using the justice system for political gain. Look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Motive number one, guy on a roof with a rifle fires shots at a former President in a failed assassination attempt. Do you think the motive was to kill a supporter or hit Trump in the ear.
Don’t be dense. Of course I’m not talking about whether he was trying to kill Trump. What I mean is we need to know what led him onto that roof in the first place. Was it Dem rhetoric or was it something else? Until we know for certain what his motivations were there’s no point playing the blame game. This is a time to turn the rhetoric down, on all sides.

Stuff like this from 5 days ago has got to stop:

“I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely certain I’m the best person to be able to do that. So, we’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye,” Biden said.

A well-known idiomatic expression he made on a private call with donors, reported after the fact by Politico? This is weak. Do you think the shooter was the type to read the Playbook?

Let's not pretend that both sides are just as bad with this stuff. Remember this one?

Or this one?

Doesn't matter - Biden already said it was a mistake to have used the word "bullseye." You think Trump would ever do that if the roles were reversed?

Started with spying on his campaign, continued with Russia collusion for 3 solid years, impeachment trials, disinformation BS laptop lies, and most recently with using the justice system for political gain. Look in the mirror.

A lot of preposterous things said in this thread, but my favorite is the idea that Joe Biden, and not Donald Trump, has used the justice system for political gain. I can't believe you honestly believe this. Merrick Garland is afraid of his own shadow - people have been waiting for him to do something/anything about the corruption and criminality of the last administration, and he just won't do it. Just an abject failure.

Do you remember when Trump pardoned all of his friends, political allies, and sycophants at the end of his administration? Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Rod Blagojevich, Bernard Kerik, Dinesh D'Souza, Joe Arpaio, the list goes on.

Contrast this with Joe Biden, who has said he won't even pardon Hunter Biden, or commute his sentence. His own son!

A well-known idiomatic expression he made on a private call with donors, reported after the fact by Politico? This is weak. Do you think the shooter was the type to read the Playbook?

Let's not pretend that both sides are just as bad with this stuff. Remember this one?

Or this one?

Doesn't matter - Biden already said it was a mistake to have used the word "bullseye." You think Trump would ever do that if the roles were reversed?

A lot of preposterous things said in this thread, but my favorite is the idea that Joe Biden, and not Donald Trump, has used the justice system for political gain. I can't believe you honestly believe this. Merrick Garland is afraid of his own shadow - people have been waiting for him to do something/anything about the corruption and criminality of the last administration, and he just won't do it. Just an abject failure.

Do you remember when Trump pardoned all of his friends, political allies, and sycophants at the end of his administration? Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Steve Bannon, George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Rod Blagojevich, Bernard Kerik, Dinesh D'Souza, Joe Arpaio, the list goes on.

Contrast this with Joe Biden, who has said he won't even pardon Hunter Biden, or commute his sentence. His own son!
I’ll bet Hunter doesn’t get jail time and if he does Dad will pardon him. Joe Biden is a career politician and you believe he won’t pardon his son. I will put money on that one. I do agree with you both sides are bad, no argument from me. I truly believe there is not a good side or bad side mostly bad all the way around. I do seem to remember the dept. of Justice sending a key guy up to prosecute Trump in New York. The cases against Trump were 100% politically motivated. I said months ago nothing was going to happen it never does with most politicians except today with RM.

Reactions: HALL85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT