ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Ban Shufan1993

@cernjSHU Why? Because I was talking about a variant that is of concern and proving to the board I was right? Per the above, no one is favor of banning me anyway. So you lost. Simply use the ignore button if you don't like hearing the truth.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
@cernjSHU Didn't you say Biden was the perfect candidate for this time in history? He is doing a great job ending this pandemic. Correct?

I have ignored this poster for quite some time. I am not for banning most times. But when I go on this and I see 9 separate threads all started by Shufan on the same topic, that is an abuse that deserves the ban.

Hi. It looks like you aren't getting too much support on banning me. Based on the above, no one is in support of banning me.

You voted for Joe Biden and you should blame yourself for the mess we are in now since you are complicit in the vote for Biden. As all posters said in a above post, you can simply ignore post. You lost and I told you this pandemic will last for the next 20 years or so.

Sorry you can't ban him for starting 9 different threads. There has been a precedent set by allowing TwitterGuy to continue posting with all his worthless threads over the years.

Reactions: shufan1993
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT