ADVERTISEMENT

“Seton Hall is not the better team”

stipe65

Freshman
Dec 6, 2016
“SJU out scored badly in the second half again same old story frustrating to watch. Unbelievable Seton Hall is not the better team but they were today. Shaheen deserves a lot of credit and St. John’s NIT third seat at this point.” @howieschwab

Quite the take by Mr. Schwab. Beat them twice, we’re tied for third in BE they are basically in last (apologies to Gtown and DePaul). I guess hes all about the metrics.

Reactions: SHUJim73
“SJU out scored badly in the second half again same old story frustrating to watch. Unbelievable Seton Hall is not the better team but they were today. Shaheen deserves a lot of credit and St. John’s NIT third seat at this point.” @howieschwab

Quite the take by Mr. Schwab. Beat them twice, we’re tied for third in BE they are basically in last (apologies to Gtown and DePaul). I guess hes all about the metrics.
Just laughable. Put up or shut up.

He is a staunch loyalist who went to st johns

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
A Johnnies stooge who makes ESPN’s decision to dump him look brilliant

When you beat a team twice during the regular season, I think you proved you‘re the better team.

St. John’s homers just can never accept all these years that they are not in the 1980s any more and that Seton Hall is essentially the same if not better program over the past 35 years or so.

stripe65-- this Guy sounds like the Black Knight in Monty Python :cool:

This is a silly take...he was a longtime researcher and was part of an initial corporate scale back
And they made the right choice. Not sure what I said that is silly. He was a glorified stat boy. Now he has substantive opinions. Just no facts to back them up. So I say yeah they made the right call when they had to choose who got the ax.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT