ADVERTISEMENT

Tip o' the cap

Feb 2, 2002
It's been awhile since I've visited and wanted to say "nicely done" since our schools hooked up in the dance a couple of years ago. I'd enjoyed the pre-game "banter" and at the time had hoped that Seton Hall was "BAAACKK" ... as it'd been a few years since you guys had danced.

I've enjoyed passively following your program the past couple of seasons and am eager to see you guys take the next step ... i.e. the 2nd weekend of the dance (or beyond).

As I told you a couple years ago, as a Seattle guy I run into the Carlesimo's from time to time ... and I clearly recall having great seats during his (and your) Final Four run to Seattle.

Nothing on my agenda other than to give a quick tip of the cap .... and good luck at Creighton (we visit their place next year after having them at home earlier this season).

Note ... edited to correct spelling of PJ's name ... had fumble fingers the first time.

Last edited:
I would love a relationship between the BE and,Gonzaga. Geography precludes the same league, but we could have ongoing home and homes between the zags and a BE team. Will always remember a game before Christmas at msg. We got blown out in opener (ca tech??) And the zags play duke. They had a ton of fans there, some say by us and were great guys.

Reactions: thehall07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT