ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Bobulinski speaks out again

PiratePride

All American
Jun 4, 2001
Former Hunter Biden business partner further details Biden family dealings with Communist China and Russia. He characterizes Joe Biden as acting much like the CEO of an organization giving absolute lie to the Biden claim he knew nothing about his son's dealings. FBI has been silent on the testimony that Bobulinski gave to the FBI two years ago. The FBI point man who was in charge of all the documentation and texts has retired. Another accusation of FBI cover-up ala the Hunter laptop. Bobulinski does not appear to be in it for anything but to get the truth out. He does not need the money or notoriety nor does he want to be a target of a weaponized FBI if indeed his story is true.

Seems to me that if the 2020 election were stolen it could have been due to the inaction of the FBI who sat on information that was detrimental to Biden's candidacy. It also seems to me that we will never get the truth until these accusations of FBI malfeasance are taken seriously by Congress. A Democrat Congress will NEVER let that happen. Just one more reason why the Republicans NEED to get majorities in the House and Senate next month.

His first TV appearance since right before the 2020 election just happens to be right before the 2022 midterms? You don't think there is an agenda from Bonulinski here?

Again... What crime is alleged that the FBI should be investigating?
They don't investigate things that are not crimes.

His first TV appearance since right before the 2020 election just happens to be right before the 2022 midterms? You don't think there is an agenda from Bonulinski here?

Of course there's an agenda. Everyone on both sides has an agenda.

What to investigate. A politician in the US government selling access to our government by paying a relative of our politician. That would be the alleged crime. If someone can easily prove that's not actually Joe Biden's voice telling Hunter he knows what's going on, then there is clearly no reason to investigate. If there's reason to believe Biden sold access to our government via Hunter, they might want to consider looking into it. But that should wait for now as no President should be investigated by the FBI while in office.

My guess is you can look at most high ranking officials in our government both sides have enriched their families at the expense of the taxpayers. It's really disgusting

Reactions: sami

What to investigate. A politician in the US government selling access to our government by paying a relative of our politician. That would be the alleged crime. If someone can easily prove that's not actually Joe Biden's voice telling Hunter he knows what's going on, then there is clearly no reason to investigate. If there's reason to believe Biden sold access to our government via Hunter, they might want to consider looking into it. But that should wait for now as no President should be investigated by the FBI while in office.

My guess is you can look at most high ranking officials in our government both sides have enriched their families at the expense of the taxpayers. It's really disgusting

Joe was not in office at that time and was free to do what he wanted.

Worst case on that allegation is that he lied about his involvement during the campaign. While not great, lying on the campaign trial is not something the FBI investigates as it is not a crime.

If there was an actual crime here, I’d be all for investigating it. No one has alleged one though.

Bobulinski is accusing the Biden family of fraud.

Bobulinski is accusing the Biden family of fraud.

He used the word fraud, but what he is alleging is that he was cut out of the deal.

That’s not a crime. He may have a legal claim and he can file to sue Hunter… but that’s not a criminal complaint. The FBI would not care about a contract dispute.

Add Kushner and the Saudis

Reactions: anon_ezos2e9wn1ob0
Add Kushner and the Saudis
Yup they all do it. Why wouldn’t they? We allow it. You could probably look into the last 5 regimes and seen how each one has enriched themselves and their families at the expense of the America taxpayer.

Yup they all do it. Why wouldn’t they? We allow it. You could probably look into the last 5 regimes and seen how each one has enriched themselves and their families at the expense of the America taxpayer.
And that's a crime and anyone who does it or

The FBI is rotten and corrupt a party to or should be held accountable to the American people. When did they get Hunter's laptop and how long did they sit on on it? and just before the 2020 election, and the're still covering it up.

• Haha
We are trained fools, conditioned into accepting corruption for the sake of our political party. You win the lottery the minute you win a seat in the club. Doesn’t matter if you have a D or and R after your name.

We are trained fools, conditioned into accepting corruption for the sake of our political party. You win the lottery the minute you win a seat in the club. Doesn’t matter if you have a D or and R after your name.
https://www.forwardparty.com/platform

Andrew Yang upstart party. Term limits, ranked choice elections, etc. Steep uphill battle but IMO there are issues where they can put a stake where two parties have failed: Immigration reform/border security and voter registration/rights are two that come to mind. He needs some name Republicans and Democrats to cross over.

He used the word fraud, but what he is alleging is that he was cut out of the deal.

That’s not a crime. He may have a legal claim and he can file to sue Hunter… but that’s not a criminal complaint. The FBI would not care about a contract dispute.
I like the way you spun that one. "used the word fraud"..... "cut out of the deal". One thing you have not done is refuted the claims that Joe knew about his son's dealings and that he very likely profited by them. The Bidens' connections to Russia and China regarding Hunter's deals and the potential impact on national security should concern us all. If the MSM had a shred of objectivity they would be on top of this just like the NY Post. You know, the NY Post, the once falsely accused purveyor of fake news. I'm sure you don't "consume" that news but you would do well to consider it. Excellent summary by Miranda Devine in today's Post.

Reactions: Abbo71

Excellent summary.

You must be a parody account harping on Hunter Biden but have not had any similar feelings that Trump put national security at risk with this whole TS documents ordeal. Likewise his son-in-law received $2 billion from the Saudis, perhaps as a payment for the delivery of some TS documents or influence in the admin?

If you're going to call Hunter Biden a national security risk and not acknowledge the Trump case than you're as delusional as you seem.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
You must be a parody account harping on Hunter Biden but have not had any similar feelings that Trump put national security at risk with this whole TS documents ordeal. Likewise his son-in-law received $2 billion from the Saudis, perhaps as a payment for the delivery of some TS documents or influence in the admin?

If you're going to call Hunter Biden a national security risk and not acknowledge the Trump case than you're as delusional as you seem.
The topic here was Hunter Biden. Hah.. delusional.... coming from you..... you crack me up.

Let’s see if Jared indicted like Hunter is about to be.I predicted months ago Hunter would be indicted and be offered a no jail plea from the DOJ.The Blue members of this board greeted this with scorn,and now will be praying their boy Joe doesn’t bite the dust with his derelict son.Stay Tuned.

Let’s see if Jared indicted like Hunter is about to be.I predicted months ago Hunter would be indicted and be offered a no jail plea from the DOJ.The Blue members of this board greeted this with scorn,and now will be praying their boy Joe doesn’t bite the dust with his derelict son.Stay Tuned.
I don't think anyone on this board thinks Hunter is a good guy. He is a scum. What everyone said was that if he did something criminal, then he should be prosecuted. Looks like he will soon be indicted on tax fraud. So be it.

No one met that with scorn. No one cares about Hunter. If there is evidence of a crime, charge him.

Hardly the corruption people have been claiming about the “crime family” but if he intentionally lied about his income then he should be charged.

No one met that with scorn. No one cares about Hunter. If there is evidence of a crime, charge him.

Hardly the corruption people have been claiming about the “crime family” but if he intentionally lied about his income then he should be charged.
Plenty of warning signs about the possibility of Joe Biden's complicity in and enrichment from his son's dealings. The millions that came Hunter's way from the Communist Chinese and Russians is particularly troubling..... not to mention the Ukrainians and others. Are there any quid pro quo's there????? We know of one that Joe bragged about. I want to see an airing of all of this and if Joe is clean, then fine. We have plenty of whistleblowers from the FBI plus Bobulinski to offer testimony. If those FBI whistleblowers are right ( around 30 of them) the FBI quashed the investigation into Hunter and the American people deserve to know why. Where would it have led? That is the first piece to the puzzle. So much to clear up and some just want to move on as if all of this is normal.

Why all the denials from Joe? It's obvious and can be proven now that he absolutely was knowledgeable of Hunter's affairs. What has Joe been hiding? Everyone who trusts Joe Biden, please raise your right hand.

In the lead-up to the 2016 election and since then, the FBI has been highly selective about who they go after and how they go after them. Lives have been unfairly ruined in the process. Everyone who trusts today's FBI to be non-political, raise your left hand.

Last edited:
Plenty of warning signs about the possibility of Joe Biden's complicity in and enrichment from his son's dealings. The millions that came Hunter's way from the Communist Chinese and Russians is particularly troubling..... not to mention the Ukrainians and others. Are there any quid pro quo's there????? We know of one that Joe bragged about. I want to see an airing of all of this and if Joe is clean, then fine. We have plenty of whistleblowers from the FBI plus Bobulinski to offer testimony. If those FBI whistleblowers are right ( around 30 of them) the FBI quashed the investigation into Hunter and the American people deserve to know why. Where would it have led? That is the first piece to the puzzle. So much to clear up and some just want to move on as if all of this is normal.

Why all the denials from Joe? It's obvious and can be proven now that he absolutely was knowledgeable of Hunter's affairs. What has Joe been hiding? Everyone who trusts Joe Biden, please raise your right hand.

In the lead-up to the 2016 election and since then, the FBI has been highly selective about who they go after and how they go after them. Lives have been unfairly ruined in the process. Everyone who trusts today's FBI to be non-political, raise your left hand.

So here’s the thing. The FBI got the laptop in December 2019. Guliani was given a copy of the hard drive at some point after that.

For someone to believe the theory that there is some illegal activity on that laptop, you have to believe that the DOJ under Barr decided not to do anything about it, and that Rudy decided not to leak the bad stuff from the drive?

Or… maybe there just want any evidence of what you believe is there.

And again, Bobulinski has not alleged a crime. He has alleged Joe knew about Hunters business (not illegal) and that he was cut out of a deal (not illegal)

You want the FBI and DOJ to come out and explain why they did not prosecute Hunter for things which are not crimes in the middle of them investigating Hunter for tax fraud which actually might be a crime?

Spare me your concern about doing business with China and Russia… you don’t care about that at all of you voted for Trump. Let’s be real here.

After Hunter wrist slap by complicit DOJ the real deal will be congress investigation if republicans take the house.FBI director Wray sweating this which will likely lay out the Trump hating agents who did there best to bury Hunter charges.Need a new director who will clean house and return the long time standing of FBI that mcabe, strays and his mistress,falsified FISA warrants etc,

After Hunter wrist slap by complicit DOJ the real deal will be congress investigation if republicans take the house.FBI director Wray sweating this which will likely lay out the Trump hating agents who did there best to bury Hunter charges.Need a new director who will clean house and return the long time standing of FBI that mcabe, strays and his mistress,falsified FISA warrants etc,

You do realize that if Hunter gets indicted it will be from Trump’s DOJ appointed special counsel? You are way off based with your conspiracy

CERN there is no special counsel it is the federal attorney for Delaware who is part of DOJ and reports ultimately to Garland.Before you start saying I am way of base do some research.Critics said a special counsel should have been appointed since there was a clear conflict of interest in DOJ prosecuting the case with his father as president.Garland opted to leave it in DOJ.That was logic of special counsel appointment in Trump case.The issue to spell it out clearly for you is Garland is in position to make final call on prosecution and any plea deal.Hope this brings you up to date.

You do realize there is no Special Counsel here...... who is off base?
You are right no special counsel. But that decision was made by Trump’s Attorney General. And if he does get indicted which apparent he will, it’s under Garland. What is the constant drone of conspiracy?

If Barr didn’t think it was necessary and Garland actually does indict, seems like Justice served. Not a conspiracy to cover it up.

Last edited:
So here’s the thing. The FBI got the laptop in December 2019. Guliani was given a copy of the hard drive at some point after that.

For someone to believe the theory that there is some illegal activity on that laptop, you have to believe that the DOJ under Barr decided not to do anything about it, and that Rudy decided not to leak the bad stuff from the drive?

Or… maybe there just want any evidence of what you believe is there.

And again, Bobulinski has not alleged a crime. He has alleged Joe knew about Hunters business (not illegal) and that he was cut out of a deal (not illegal)

You want the FBI and DOJ to come out and explain why they did not prosecute Hunter for things which are not crimes in the middle of them investigating Hunter for tax fraud which actually might be a crime?

Spare me your concern about doing business with China and Russia… you don’t care about that at all of you voted for Trump. Let’s be real here.
MacIsaac gave Giuliani a copy of the hard drive after 8 months of nothing but crickets from the FBI.

You want allegations of crimes. You base your spin on the fact that there are no clear allegations of crimes with respect to the laptop. It is a little tough to allege crimes as a result of an investigation that never happened. Any information that was detrimental to Biden was stifled. The investigation was blocked in a way not in accordance with FBI protocol as per whistleblowers and reporting from various news sources including CBS. The investigators (The FBI) need to be investigated and held accountable for any misdeeds, some of which have already been proven. Let the chips fall where they may. Or are you afraid of what that might uncover?

Yes, I am skeptical about the FBI. There is a litany of very questionable actions by the FBI under Comey and Wray. Wray was one Trump's biggest mistakes. I am not going to repeat them here. They paint a very troublesome picture. It is a picture of unequal application of the law. It is an un-American picture. Sorry you and others don't get that. I am skeptical for good reason which you fail to acknowledge.

Spare you my concern about China and Russia... especially China???? They sent millions and millions of dollars the Biden's way. We should all be concerned about any possible influence they are wielding today.

Reactions: SHallguy2
You want allegations of crimes. You base your spin on the fact that there are no clear allegations of crimes with respect to the laptop. It is a little tough to allege crimes as a result of an investigation that never happened. Any information that was detrimental to Biden was stifled.

Giuliani had it.

Even if you believe the FBI didn't actually investigate the laptop (under Trump's DOJ btw) ... your theory lies on Giuliani and Trump choosing not to release the most damaging information. The idea that Giuliani has a copy of evidence of crimes by Hunter Biden but decided not to release it is just absolutely absurd.

Or are you afraid of what that might uncover?

Not at all. Release everything.
The problem is that even if they did, you're still going to believe there is more out there because some anonymous source says so in October 2024 - right when Bobulinski should start making his rounds again.

Yes, I am skeptical about the FBI. There is a litany of very questionable actions by the FBI under Comey and Wray. Wray was one Trump's biggest mistakes. I am not going to repeat them here. They paint a very troublesome picture. It is a picture of unequal application of the law. It is an un-American picture. Sorry you and others don't get that. I am skeptical for good reason which you fail to acknowledge.

Skepticism is fine. The FBI is not infallible.
If you're looking at this honestly though, it just doesn't make any sense that Giuliani would have evidence of crime and not release it.

pare you my concern about China and Russia... especially China???? They sent millions and millions of dollars the Biden's way. We should all be concerned about any possible influence they are wielding today.

and somehow you don't care about the millions Trump received from China while he was actually in office?
Very selective of you.

Giuliani had it.

Even if you believe the FBI didn't actually investigate the laptop (under Trump's DOJ btw) ... your theory lies on Giuliani and Trump choosing not to release the most damaging information. The idea that Giuliani has a copy of evidence of crimes by Hunter Biden but decided not to release it is just absolutely absurd.

Not at all. Release everything.
The problem is that even if they did, you're still going to believe there is more out there because some anonymous source says so in October 2024 - right when Bobulinski should start making his rounds again.

Skepticism is fine. The FBI is not infallible.
If you're looking at this honestly though, it just doesn't make any sense that Giuliani would have evidence of crime and not release it.

and somehow you don't care about the millions Trump received from China while he was actually in office?
Very selective of you.

You are still missing the boat. It is not just the lap top that needs investigation. You are focusing on Giuliani and the lap top. I am addressing the laptop plus the questionable at best actions of the FBI since 2016 election. You refuse to acknowledge the overall pattern of events that lead me to conclude that..... the FBI appears to have been politicized and has not administered justice equally to all. You can continue to spin as you choose. Hopefully the truth will come out. Plenty of FBI whistle blowers are coming out.

Where is it documented that Trump received millions from the Chinese? If those
were ill gotten gains... or resulted in quid pro quos.... they should be investigated too. Again..... let the chips fall where they may. If you are accusing Trump of accepting money from China but not Biden, then you are being the selective one.

You are still missing the boat. It is not just the lap top that needs investigation. You are focusing on Giuliani and the lap top. I am addressing the laptop plus the questionable at best actions of the FBI since 2016 election. You refuse to acknowledge the overall pattern of events that lead me to conclude that..... the FBI appears to have been politicized and has not administered justice equally to all. You can continue to spin as you choose. Hopefully the truth will come out. Plenty of FBI whistle blowers are coming out.

Again… what crime should they be investigating?
I don’t think you get how this works. You can’t just say “FBI go investigate Hunter and find out if he committed a crime”… there needs to be some kind of allegation of an actual crime to investigate.

I’m focusing on the laptop because that is what the FBI had and reviewed. You just don’t like they did not make a public conclusion.

Like the FBI having probable cause to investigate foreign influence in the Trump campaign. There was plenty of probable cause for that investigation. That’s what the IG concluded.

Where is it documented that Trump received millions from the Chinese? If those
were ill gotten gains... or resulted in quid pro quos.... they should be investigated too. Again..... let the chips fall where they may. If you are accusing Trump of accepting money from China but not Biden, then you are being the selective one.

I’m pointing out that you don’t really care about payments from foreign governments. You only care about one side. The amount Trump received from foreign governments while in office dwarfs anything Hunter received.

Again… what crime should they be investigating?
I don’t think you get how this works. You can’t just say “FBI go investigate Hunter and find out if he committed a crime”… there needs to be some kind of allegation of an actual crime to investigate.

I’m focusing on the laptop because that is what the FBI had and reviewed. You just don’t like they did not make a public conclusion.

Like the FBI having probable cause to investigate foreign influence in the Trump campaign. There was plenty of probable cause for that investigation. That’s what the IG concluded.

I’m pointing out that you don’t really care about payments from foreign governments. You only care about one side. The amount Trump received from foreign governments while in office dwarfs anything Hunter received.

Don't forget Kushner and his 2Billion Saudi deal . Son like father .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT