ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers

I would be ecstatic with him and a guy like Walker who is a 4 year prospect. Darrington is being courted by other high majors and has been rated highly by jucorecruiting. 5 assists per game (his current) is more than we got this year from our PG which I mean in no way disrespectfully. If Darrington gave us 5 assists per game plus filling the bucket he did his job.

A long way to go. We had a few scholarships open up unexpectedly out of the Thomas/Singh/Carter/Soffer group, which naturally leads to a bit of scrambling.

Getting ahead of recruiting is this staff's biggest weakness. A continuous white knuckle saga most every year.

But with all the transfers and guys leaving, college bb is more like pro sports everyday. There's so much uncertainty about who is going to be on the roster every year. So I guess it's not all on the SHU staff.

I for one miss the old days when players stuck around longer. Simpler time, never to be seen again.

I wonder how competitive we'd be if "kids" did stick around. I recently read that Karl Anthony Towns is younger than the entire starting lineups of both teams in the national championship game.

Early entry is a big reason why there is so much parody in college bball.

Reactions: Halldan1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT