ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter/X post Musk

HALL85

All Universe
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
https://www.searchlogistics.com/learn/statistics/twitter-user-statistics/

We all had our opinions when Musk acquired Twitter, but two years later, it looks like he’s done pretty well. Interesting that there has been significant international growth, and that the platform has moved up two spots on social media rankings.

Top 25 by followers and age demographics interesting as well. At the end of the day he’s a pretty smart guy.

https://www.searchlogistics.com/learn/statistics/twitter-user-statistics/

We all had our opinions when Musk acquired Twitter, but two years later, it looks like he’s done pretty well. Interesting that there has been significant international growth, and that the platform has moved up two spots on social media rankings.

Top 25 by followers and age demographics interesting as well. At the end of the day he’s a pretty smart guy.
didnt he lose a ton of advertisers which is the only revenue they make?

didnt he lose a ton of advertisers which is the only revenue they make?
Did you read the article? No, of course not….

• Twitter has 368 million monthly active users.
  • Twitter’s revenue in 2022 was $4.4 billion.
  • The United States leads with 95.4 million Twitter users, with 41.5 million of them being monetizable daily active users, spending an average of 30.9 minutes per day on the platform.
  • The largest audience demographic on Twitter (38.5%) falls in the 25 to 34 age group.
  • Twitter’s valuation stands at $41.09 billion in 2023.
  • Globally, Twitter ranks as the 12th most popular social media platform.
  • The Twitter user base is comprised of 68.1% male and 31.9% female users.
  • Elon Musk holds the top spot as the most followed person on Twitter/X, with 156.8 million followers.

Did you read the article? No, of course not….

• Twitter has 368 million monthly active users.
  • Twitter’s revenue in 2022 was $4.4 billion.
  • The United States leads with 95.4 million Twitter users, with 41.5 million of them being monetizable daily active users, spending an average of 30.9 minutes per day on the platform.
  • The largest audience demographic on Twitter (38.5%) falls in the 25 to 34 age group.
  • Twitter’s valuation stands at $41.09 billion in 2023.
  • Globally, Twitter ranks as the 12th most popular social media platform.
  • The Twitter user base is comprised of 68.1% male and 31.9% female users.
  • Elon Musk holds the top spot as the most followed person on Twitter/X, with 156.8 million followers.
lol didnt musk force follow himself to everyone? (although i'm sure you were following him since way back, hes such a genius right) doesnt address losing advertisers, actually being blacklisted from some advertisers. there were the same or more active users before he took over and he has the benefit of increased smartphone adoption. what a legend.

i actually see them as 15th in the world behind snapchat and linkedin which is honestly a huge L considering that wasn't the case a few years ago. lets be real.

lol didnt musk force follow himself to everyone? (although i'm sure you were following him since way back, hes such a genius right) doesnt address losing advertisers, actually being blacklisted from some advertisers. there were the same or more active users before he took over and he has the benefit of increased smartphone adoption. what a legend.
I’m not on Twitter/X. And you didn’t read the article which references the rapid global growth.
i actually see them as 15th in the world behind snapchat and linkedin which is honestly a huge L considering that wasn't the case a few years ago. lets be real.
“The truth is that Twitter has a very solid user base and is consistently growing – both in users and revenue. And it looks like it could just be beginning!

Twitter seems to slowly be picking up traction outside of the US in the international market. They have also catered the platform to appeal to a younger user base that will allow them to have continued growth in the future.”

Ad revenue was higher before he bought it despite an increase in users and 2023 was reported to be significantly lower than 2022.

Fidelity believes the value of their X holdings is down significantly from when Musk took over.

Musk wants X to be something other than what it is today and to replace other social network apps, similar to WeChat. I wouldn’t bet against him, but there is a long way to go before his purchase becomes a success story.

Ad revenue was higher before he bought it despite an increase in users and 2023 was reported to be significantly lower than 2022.

Fidelity believes the value of their X holdings is down significantly from when Musk took over.

Musk wants X to be something other than what it is today and to replace other social network apps, similar to WeChat. I wouldn’t bet against him, but there is a long way to go before his purchase becomes a success story.
I wouldn’t call it a success story yet either, but many were calling it a bad move and predicting failure. In two years he has re-shaped the company and has a great trajectory in many areas. As the article states, “X” is a unique platform compared to other platforms and has some attractive attributes for users and advertisers.

With the rapid growth of global users, it will be interesting to see how 2024 ends from an activity perspective given the election and how the world is tuned in to it.

And I wouldn’t bet against him either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT