ADVERTISEMENT

Ukraine

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
what is russia really doing here? its so annoying that we live in a world where major leaders are solely focused on their ego. can the pot just not be stirred, for like a month?

Russia becoming aggressive because they fear Trump May get elected in 2024.They took territory when Obama was president so they feel they can push the envelope with Biden.Obviously we don’t like it but weakness gives opportunity to a former KGB guy obsessed with power.

Russia becoming aggressive because they fear Trump May get elected in 2024.They took territory when Obama was president so they feel they can push the envelope with Biden.Obviously we don’t like it but weakness gives opportunity to a former KGB guy obsessed with power.
haha isnt this more reason to vote for trump instead of feeble joe? this move will push people to do what he fears

Just explain to me when Israel takes over territories the US is OK with that.

Comparing Israel to Russia makes sense if you are part of far left anti Israel group like the squad I am not of that view.Israel has had to deal with terrorists like Hamas since it was established.Give the palestenian terriorist more land and they will be able to.send more rockets .Biden and Obama admin was great for Iran and tried to unseat Bibi because they wanted more concessions for Palestinians.So I oppose aggressors like Russia trying to get more land and don’t sympathize with terriorists who lose land after an attack.

Comparing Israel to Russia makes sense if you are part of far left anti Israel group like the squad I am not of that view.Israel has had to deal with terrorists like Hamas since it was established.Give the palestenian terriorist more land and they will be able to.send more rockets .Biden and Obama admin was great for Iran and tried to unseat Bibi because they wanted more concessions for Palestinians.So I oppose aggressors like Russia trying to get more land and don’t sympathize with terriorists who lose land after an attack.
I'm not far left and not anti or pro Israel but both countries basically looks like they take land they see as their own. I agree on opposing Russia and that in the middle east there is enough blame to go around.Hopefully Ukraine can fend for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT