ADVERTISEMENT

Updated NET: #65

Piratz

All Universe
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2004
Funny how it works and relative to all others. The Hall only dropped 1 spot.

St. John’s went up 7 to #32. Sort of helping out profile too since we beat them twice.

Villanova went up to #39, but they have to be toast by now. Providence #57.

Seems about right. A few teams getting big wins today or this weekend from possibly missing out. Need to pull for favorites today. Probably going to Dayton if we make it. I would take playing Tuesday or Wednesday as long as we get in. I would put our chances to dance at about 75% right now. Though who knows what committee is thinking. Just a guess.

Last edited:
Seems about right. A few teams getting big wins today or this weekend from possibly missing out. Need to pull for favorites today. Probably going to Dayton if we make it. I would take playing Tuesday or Wednesday as long as we get in. I would put our chances to dance at about 75% right now. Though who knows what committee is thinking. Just a guess.

Last season, Rutgers' loss to Seton Hall arguably kept them out of the tournament. This year, the opposite may happen unfortunately.

Reactions: statenman
Based on that bracket, I can feel the snub coming. Could very well be us or Providence. Let's face it, once you're in Dayton territory it's 50-50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT