ADVERTISEMENT

WALKER TO THE HALL

Welcome Jordan! We want you to be the leader of PG U! Congratulations and welcome to the Pirates!

Welcome to seton hall Jordan! It will be a pleasure rooting for you for the next four years. Hazard zet forward.

Welcome to Seton Hall, Jordan Walker !!! Very happy that you are a Pirate!!!

Welcome aboard Jordan. I've been hoping all along that we would get you. Today my hopes we realized. Frank

WELCOME to your new Pirate family..once a member always a member..THANK YOU!!!

Welcome to the Seton Hall Family Mr. Walker. Here's to a wonderful and exciting four years for all of us!

Want to see Walker dribble up court?

Want to see it again?
I was just going to say the posters better watch closely. Cause this kid has speed and quickness that is not close to typical. An advantage Jordan has over many HS kids is that he was tasked to feed the post with the great post players TPS has. I am so happy we have this kid.

Reactions: HallLine69
I am delighted Jordan Walker is now a Pirate. Congratulations to Willard and staff and a big welcome to Jordan.

Reactions: Bluebeard
image_1493670258572.jpeg

Welcome Jordan! We are all delighted you have chosen Seton Hall. You are about to write the next chapter in our tradition of great point guards.

Last edited:
Ok, honest comparison requested. Not expecting a freshman to be instantly at the big east level, but how does his speed compare to Mo Watson or Andre Barrett? That's speed and quickness.

It's ok if he's not there, but can he grow into that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT