ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Parade

SHUSA

All World
Jan 10, 2013
a bunch dead in wisconsin after an sub drove through the crowd. it was a christmas parade. kids died.

this is really sad and upsetting. feel like this isnt the first case of a car driving through a parade.

Guy has 16 charges against him including running down the mother of his baby. Pretty hard to understand why he's still on the street. I guess living in Wisconsin you need to carry a rifle these days. God forbid the police try to stop him. What a mess.

Guy has 16 charges against him including running down the mother of his baby. Pretty hard to understand why he's still on the street. I guess living in Wisconsin you need to carry a rifle these days. God forbid the police try to stop him. What a mess.
did they come out with a motive? this is a really brutal event. holiday parades around the country will be filled with people with a spec of fear in their minds.

They are saying he had a domestic dispute with his girlfriend (not the mother of his baby who he already ran over) he left before the police got there in a rage. I'm sure there will be more to the story. I guess they will keep him locked up until he cools off or gets let out on bail. They should put him out of his misery and simply execute him. If he lived in China he would already be dead. Of course the real terrorist is Rittenhouse this guy will get a pass, the story doesn't fit the narrative.

They are saying he had a domestic dispute with his girlfriend (not the mother of his baby who he already ran over) he left before the police got there in a rage. I'm sure there will be more to the story. I guess they will keep him locked up until he cools off or gets let out on bail. They should put him out of his misery and simply execute him. If he lived in China he would already be dead. Of course the real terrorist is Rittenhouse this guy will get a pass, the story doesn't fit the narrative.
I can predict where this is going. Brooks had mental health issues, his family tried to get him help and couldn’t, the system failed him.

he is a mass murder, obliterated people in a public event. hes a threat to the public, they dont let active threats out on bail.

he is a mass murder, obliterated people in a public event. hes a threat to the public, they dont let active threats out on bail.
What news channel do you watch? I saw he was escaping a knife fight, was frazzled, not in the right frame of mind, and this horrific accident occurred. Active threat? Not according to MSNBC. Rittenhouse is the real threat.

Two days later and has Biden made a comment specifically about Darrel Brooks? Haven’t seen one. Or is he still “waiting for the facts to come out”?

What news channel do you watch? I saw he was escaping a knife fight, was frazzled, not in the right frame of mind, and this horrific accident occurred. Active threat? Not according to MSNBC. Rittenhouse is the real threat.
at what point when he was running over a freaking parade thousands of feet away from the night fight did he think he was safe?

not sure i buy it.

Joe waiting fir the facts to come in since brooks is black and he doesn’t want to be accused of racist premature judgment by the squad and other far left radicals.It is ok to assume guilt if someone not a lefty commits a crime that is perceived to be against BLM or some other organization blessed by the left, but if conservative involved guilty even if jury says not guilty.We are in surreal world where our progressive hero president tells stories that everyone knows are false and MSM says that’s Joe.Jill Biden May be in early stages of dementia also or you would think she would stop Joe from repeatedly embarrassing himself and the country with these ridiculous obviously untrue stories.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Two days later and has Biden made a comment specifically about Darrel Brooks? Haven’t seen one. Or is he still “waiting for the facts to come out”?
Do you expect the President to comment on every horrific murder that occurs in the US? He would spend his entire day doing so. Just a ridiculous comment. It is a horrible despicable act. But these horrible despicable acts occur everyday.

Shallguy wants to excuse without a trial. I do understand your sentiment. However, if you are true believer of this country, he is entitled to his right to a trial if he chooses to do so. Yeah, it looks obvious and he should go to jail for the rest of his life.

However, I have seen cases in which this same sentiment and it turned out that the guy was innocent. So while I understand your gut reaction, we need to go through this process to ensure that the guilty go to jail and the innocent are free.

I can predict where this is going. Brooks had mental health issues, his family tried to get him help and couldn’t, the system failed him.
That won't work. He goes to a house looking for help to escape. A clear sign that he knew what he was doing and knew that it was wrong. Most people do not understand that mental illness does not equate to insanity. Legal Insanity is a difficult standard to meet where you do not know that your actions were wrong. Essentially, I ran over those people because they were the devil and the devil's spawn.

Do you expect the President to comment on every horrific murder that occurs in the US? He would spend his entire day doing so.
I don't. I just find it odd that seemingly every time there is a white person involved in something like this Biden and Obama have found the time to make comments. Every time there was a black or Muslim involved , Obama would say lets not rush to judge until the facts come out.

All the celebrities' that mourned the loss of the pedophile and the other domestic abuser that attatcked Kyle are silent on the victims in this case. Don't they feel bad for the families here?

Do you expect the President to comment on every horrific murder that occurs in the US? He would spend his entire day doing so. Just a ridiculous comment. It is a horrible despicable act. But these horrible despicable acts occur everyday.

Shallguy wants to excuse without a trial. I do understand your sentiment. However, if you are true believer of this country, he is entitled to his right to a trial if he chooses to do so. Yeah, it looks obvious and he should go to jail for the rest of his life.

However, I have seen cases in which this same sentiment and it turned out that the guy was innocent. So while I understand your gut reaction, we need to go through this process to ensure that the guilty go to jail and the innocent are free.
He was quick to respond about Rittenhouse. He chose not to name Brooks or even mention the horrific act he committed. You’re smarter than that….I think. Guy runs over 60+ people killing 6 including a child (does that happen every day?). But we are waiting for facts…phoney POS.

He was quick to respond about Rittenhouse. He chose not to name Brooks or even mention the horrific act he committed. You’re smarter than that….I think. Guy runs over 60+ people killing 6 including a child (does that happen every day?). But we are waiting for facts…phoney POS.
But he did comment. But you don’t like what he says. No matter what comes out of his mouth, you won’t like it. You are anti everything he does.

Even when infrastructure passed, no comment from you except a typical snarky comment about Biden staying awake. You don’t acknowledge anything good but quick to pounce on some perceived slightest of slights.

Last edited:
But he did comment. But you don’t like what he says. No matter what comes out of his mouth, you won’t like it. You are anti everything he does.
Nice deflection…aren’t you curious why he chose not to mention Brooks by name or even mention what he did? No of course not…keep making excuses.

Nice deflection…aren’t you curious why he chose not to mention Brooks by name or even mention what he did? No of course not…keep making excuses.
First, when did Biden mention Rittenhouse by name pre-trial? He didn’t. Second, presidents should not comment on the guilt or innocence of a defendant pre-trial because it taints the jury pool.

First, when did Biden mention Rittenhouse by name pre-trial? He didn’t. Second, presidents should not comment on the guilt or innocence of a defendant pre-trial because it taints the jury pool.
Wrong, he made specific comments about his actions much like he did with the Aubrey case. Only comments about the victims in Waukesha.

He has a rap sheet 50 pages long, he's a scum and you want to let him out on bail until he gets his fair trial which he will. I'm all for the trial, never mentioned he shouldn't get a trial but if he's guilty let's execute him. The only thing some people understand is when the same guy shows up at their house with a knife wanting to cut their throat. As long as he's killing somebody else's Grandmother or daughter its OK.

He has a rap sheet 50 pages long, he's a scum and you want to let him out on bail until he gets his fair trial which he will. I'm all for the trial, never mentioned he shouldn't get a trial but if he's guilty let's execute him. The only thing some people understand is when the same guy shows up at their house with a knife wanting to cut their throat. As long as he's killing somebody else's Grandmother or daughter its OK.
I didn't say let him out on bail. I said he deserves a trial. I am also against the death penalty. Too many mistakes are made by the prosecution. I personally dismissed the case against the defendant in NJ who served 22 years in prison that was one of the principal reasons for the abolition of the death penalty in NJ. I believe in it in theory but not in practice.
Wrong, he made specific comments about his actions much like he did with the Aubrey case. Only comments about the victims in Waukesha.
So you admit that he did not mention Rittenhouse by name. Care to share when he called out Rittenhouse actions and commented on the guilt of this guy?

I didn't say let him out on bail. I said he deserves a trial. I am also against the death penalty. Too many mistakes are made by the prosecution. I personally dismissed the case against the defendant in NJ who served 22 years in prison that was one of the principal reasons for the abolition of the death penalty in NJ. I believe in it in theory but not in practice.

So you admit that he did not mention Rittenhouse by name. Care to share when he called out Rittenhouse actions and commented on the guilt of this guy?
He did call Rittenhouse by name and he did refer to his actions well before the trial...suggesting he was part of a militia group from Illinois.

Reactions: SHUMA04
He did call Rittenhouse by name and he did refer to his actions well before the trial...suggesting he was part of a militia group from Illinois.
He did not. You are looking at headlines once again. This Fox News talking point refers to this. You are being completely disingenuous.

He did not. You are looking at headlines once again. This Fox News talking point refers to this. You are being completely disingenuous.

He did. It was before the election at a town hall with Cooper. When asked about Kenosha, he said

“Well look, I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid — exactly what he did. But allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out of the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard this president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?”

It was a dumb thing to say.

He did. It was before the election at a town hall with Cooper. When asked about Kenosha, he said

“Well look, I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid — exactly what he did. But allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out of the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard this president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?”

Yup. And our VP’s comments about the verdict were more off-base. Rittenhouse should have never been prosecuted for the specific crimes he was alleged to have committed. Justice is about ensuring a fair process to determine guilt or innocence. Not ensuring certain outcomes or appease the political winds. Cases shouldn’t be brought to satisfy the mob, score political points or play to a narrative. Anyone who wants to disregard facts and evidence in the name of equity are seeking retribution or attempting to appease a certain element of their political base, neither of which is right.

Reactions: shu09

First, going to what Hall85 originally said, he did not call him by name. Second, he did not comment about his guilt or innocence. Biden specifically states he doesn’t know enough about what he did. Third, he did not call him a white supremacist.

Now he does say “allegedly he was part of an Illinois militia.” So Biden was incorrect on that and probably should have stayed away from saying it. But that’s a far cry from what Hall85 was saying.

First, going to what Hall85 originally said, he did not call him by name. Second, he did not comment about his guilt or innocence. Biden specifically states he doesn’t know enough about what he did. Third, he did not call him a white supremacist.

Now he does say “allegedly he was part of an Illinois militia.” So Biden was incorrect on that and probably should have stayed away from saying it. But that’s a far cry from what Hall85 was saying.
Lol….But I thought the president shouldn’t be providing an opinion before a trial.

Once again, you’re not curious that Biden completely ignored the act of what was perpetrated with Brooks?

Lol….But I thought the president shouldn’t be providing an opinion before a trial.

Once again, you’re not curious that Biden completely ignored the act of what was perpetrated with Brooks?

To be fair though, he wasn’t president at the time and only commented because he was asked during a town hall event. If he were campaigning now and was asked about Brooks, he would probably say something equally as dumb.

Reactions: SHUSA

That’s fair. He didn’t say directly he was a white supremacist, but jumping right from talking about Rittenhouse to white supremacists seemed like he was alluding to that.

A President should not be offering an opinion about guilt or innocence. But unless I am horrible at English, Biden said I don’t know what he did. So he is not providing an opinion about what he did. The only thing he said that he was allegedly from a milita group from Illinois. That is not offering an opinion on Rittenhouse actions or guilt or innocence.

A President should not be offering an opinion about guilt or innocence. But unless I am horrible at English, Biden said I don’t know what he did. So he is not providing an opinion about what he did. The only thing he said that he was allegedly from a milita group from Illinois. That is not offering an opinion on Rittenhouse actions or guilt or innocence.
You’re missing the point. As I said earlier (and you keep avoiding it), Biden has been silicon the person and the act.

And your point that “wasn’t President”...please. He was a Presidential candidate.

Based on the social media postings, Brooks had violent racist views. 60+ people maimed; 6 dead. Politicians were quick to jump on the SC church shootings (and rightfully so) and the racist background of the shooter (I’m certain Biden had a public opinion but I’m not going to search that today). Let’s see if he ever takes a position here against the racist act. He’s been silent so far.

You’re missing the point. As I said earlier (and you keep avoiding it), Biden has been silicon the person and the act.

And your point that “wasn’t President”...please. He was a Presidential candidate.

Based on the social media postings, Brooks had violent racist views. 60+ people maimed; 6 dead. Politicians were quick to jump on the SC church shootings (and rightfully so) and the racist background of the shooter (I’m certain Biden had a public opinion but I’m not going to search that today). Let’s see if he ever takes a position here against the racist act. He’s been silent so far.
What do you want him to say? 20 hours after the event he comments on how horrific this tragedy was. He stated “ This morning five families in Waukehsa are facing fresh grief of the life without a loved one. At least 40 Americans are suffering from injuries – some of them in critical condition – and an entire community is struggling to cope with a horrific act of violence,'

What else do you want him to say? We have no facts or allegations that this was racially motivated. Maybe he was a racist but was this done because of those views? I mean he seemed to like Hitler and hate Jews.

He sounds like an absolute psychopath. Sex offender, tried to run over his gf, then this. Here is a guy who is a violent, uncaring person who should have been locked up before this happened.

What do you want him to say? 20 hours after the event he comments on how horrific this tragedy was. He stated “ This morning five families in Waukehsa are facing fresh grief of the life without a loved one. At least 40 Americans are suffering from injuries – some of them in critical condition – and an entire community is struggling to cope with a horrific act of violence,'

What else do you want him to say? We have no facts or allegations that this was racially motivated. Maybe he was a racist but was this done because of those views? I mean he seemed to like Hitler and hate Jews.

He sounds like an absolute psychopath. Sex offender, tried to run over his gf, then this. Here is a guy who is a violent, uncaring person who should have been locked up before this happened.
I’ll be waiting for his comments about Brooks “as the facts come out”.

I’ll be waiting for his comments about Brooks “as the facts come out”.
You will be waiting a long time, there is nothing to say. Does not fit the narrative. If Rittenhouse ran his car into the crowd it would be a major story. This is a nothing story, just a black criminal killing people. Has as much juice as Black on black crime. Means absolutely nothing in the scheme of things sad but true. Nothing racial when a black man kills white or black folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPK145
Just heard this guy is out on bail, what is wrong with people. Kill 6 people pay $1000 in bail and you are free to go.

Biden only prejudges a crime if a white person commits it against a black person ,black against white crimes he waits for The facts but proceeds to criticize the verdict if the left doesn’t agree with it ( Rittenhouse )

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT