ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Women's Hoop Brawl Ever

Sometimes, on Piratecrew I feel like that mascot. Only trying to lighten the mood but so misunderstood.

I think it's the bragging and putting down those who only give a few hundred. Comes across as a little arrogant.

Let's get past this muggy. I've come clean than Im a bald, divorced renter, and it was the board that built me up. On top of that, I have a life coach in chickenbox and I'm ready to hug it out at the beefsteak with the board. I'm going to invite Jerry1992 as my guest just wait. I feel like the 2015-16 season will be Willards time to shine. In all seriousness, don't worry I disappear after this month until September at the earliest. I have to take my helicopter to Florida for a retrofit. Go Pirates!

Jimmy, I'm happy to be your life coach, but I'm currently only giving you the pro bono comedy advice. If you'd like to upgrade, feel free to cut the check - lord knows you love (talking about) doing that.

Chickenbox you are at my table at the beefsteak as well. Does Felt know your real name if I say "give me chickenbox and at my table?". I'm so humble and nice in-person I'm ready to prove it.

Is Jimmy36 really Dick Vitale's alias? Just kidding Baaaaaaaaaaby.

Thanks for the invite, Jimmy. Unfortunately, being vegan, I have to decline. And make you feel bad about eating meat.

Feel bad about eating meat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT