ADVERTISEMENT

Wuhan Flu Lab Origin

Not a surprise. I think most reasonable people knew it started in that lab, and it was more than likely done on purpose, It would be great if china was held accountable in at least some way(we can argue over just how deadly COVID 19 was, but the fact is it killed many people in many different countries), but we know that won’t happen. The whole world just seems to roll right over for china, no matter what they do. Pathetic.

Not a surprise. I think most reasonable people knew it started in that lab, and it was more than likely done on purpose, It would be great if china was held accountable in at least some way(we can argue over just how deadly COVID 19 was, but the fact is it killed many people in many different countries), but we know that won’t happen. The whole world just seems to roll right over for china, no matter what they do. Pathetic.
https://arstechnica.com/health/2023...ters-will-likely-be-a-monovalent-xbb-formula/

Only 17% of Americans have gotten the bivalent booster to date. COVID fatigue? Are 83% of Americans “anti-vaxers”?

And now more evidence that it was likely produced in a lab.

Likely? Lol. Get real.

There was never a “vaxx” for that bioweapon either.

These jabs cannot be called vaccines.

Anti-vaxxer is a political term not an accurate description of reasonably minded people that wisely chose not to inject themselves with that stuff.

My Body My Choice

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT