ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier

Halldan1

Jan 1, 2003
Xavier coach Chris Mack announced Monday that graduate transfer Kerem Kanter, the brother of Oklahoma City Thunder center Enes Kanter, has signed with the Musketeers and has officially removed his name from the 2017 NBA draft. Kanter averaged 11.3 points and 6.3 rebounds at Green Bay last season.

They are still awaiting word on Blueitt. If he comes back, they too would be a preseason Top 20 team. Watching enough of him, he's a very good college player but doesn't have the explosiveness and athleticism at the NBA level. He had such a good NCAA tourney that in his mind maybe he feels that his draft ceiling is as high as it's going to get.

X will be a really tough out as usual, I think Mack is a tremendous coach but Willard has more than held his own vs him the last few years.

League will be very good next season. I don't want to rush time, but a lot to look forward to later this year.

Reactions: SHUisNJsTeam
Bluiett is back and the big east is officially a blood bath that MIGHT get some teams through more rounds of the tournament this year.

Reactions: SHUsez
They have Macura coming back as a senior too. Made a tremendous run in the NCAA with all the injuries and Shuathelete might be right.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger as far as the BE this year.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
We always matchup well with X and play them tough. But until proven otherwise I think Wright, Mack and Holty are in a different class of coaches than anyone else in the league. And that is no knock on some of the others.

They have Macura coming back as a senior too. Made a tremendous run in the NCAA with all the injuries and Shuathelete might be right.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger as far as the BE this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT