ADVERTISEMENT

Yetna playing against St Peter's

Fishjam

All World
Gold Member
Mar 27, 2016
In his 7th year in college he's having a good game. 10 points & 10 boards. Peacocks up 47-44 with 8+ remaining.

Reactions: chickenbox
Yetna playing well. Tyrese playing well. And we have 4 players on the bench that aren’t good enough to see the floor. Thanks Sha. Nice job.
Yetna played 12 games all season, including MAAC tourney games, first game wasn’t until 2/8. Not sure how much would have helped this season. Samuel different story, but all indications are we were out bid.

Reactions: sussexcopirate
Yetna playing well. Tyrese playing well. And we have 4 players on the bench that aren’t good enough to see the floor. Thanks Sha. Nice job.
What is wrong with you?

Did you donate the $300K needed to keep Samuel here. In fact did you donate anything?

Yetna had a crippling knee injury that kept him out all last year and most of this year with a strong chance he would never play again. He ended up playing 12 games averaging 6 points in the MAAC.

You're damn right nice job by Sha. In fact it was one of the best jobs by a SHU coach in recent Big East history.

Please go away and troll somewhere else because clearly you are not a Seton Hall fan.

Injuries, no doubt, played a role, but Yetna is a solid mid major player. I'm sure he is not raking in NIL dollars at Fairfield.

And thanks [finally] for providing a number: Tyrese asking for/getting $300,000.

Injuries, no doubt, played a role, but Yetna is a solid mid major player. I'm sure he is not raking in NIL dollars at Fairfield.

And thanks [finally] for providing a number: Tyrese asking for/getting $300,000.
Yetna could’ve averaged 20 a game this year and passing on him was still the right move for what he did last season

Why would you say thanks Sha. Samuel left for more money and what good would Yetna have been he only played the last month of the season.

Reactions: silkcitypirate
Why would you say thanks Sha. Samuel left for more money and what good would Yetna have been he only played the last month of the season.
$300K ? Can that be true? There has never been a time in my life when I was more capable of making sizable donations and I do for worthwhile charities. But I would have to be completely insane to donate one cent to this NIL nonsense. Complete madness.

Reactions: MBF72 and CaptBob
If one additional quality Big East player at a key position would be the difference between getting a bid or getting left out, would coming up with an additional $300k be worth it?

If one additional quality Big East player at a key position would be the difference between getting a bid or getting left out, would coming up with an additional $300k be worth it?
Is this trick question?

Actually, it was a non 5 second call, or a phantom foul on a go ahead lay up that did us in

$300K ? Can that be true? There has never been a time in my life when I was more capable of making sizable donations and I do for worthwhile charities. But I would have to be completely insane to donate one cent to this NIL nonsense. Complete madness.
Then don’t complain.

Reactions: Halldan1 and PF58
And Yetna still chucked at least one 3 in the first half that I saw. Clang!

I make about a third of that. I should give part of that so a 22 year-old can earn $300k plus room, board, books, and tuition???? I understand it is the way of the present, but----- sorry----- I'm not in.
Let's go mid major if Mr. McBride and staff can't make their department work.

Then don’t complain.
Tell me what did I complain about? Anyone who wants to piss away his hard-earned money is free to do so. I'm not one of them. I've got much bigger fish to fry than Seton Hall basketball. If they win I'm happy, if they lose tomorrow is another day

Reactions: shu09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT