ADVERTISEMENT

Bracket matrix question

How is Nebraska ahead of us?
Michigan state last place in big ten. How are they a ten seed.

It's imperfect. 6 people have us out of the field, 14 have Michigan state out.
That has no impact on the math though since it is a raw average of the seeding of the brackets that have you in. They should probably weigh that somehow.

A lot of the brackets probably aren't updated daily and wouldn't include our win or Nebraska's loss yet.

How is Nebraska ahead of us?
Michigan state last place in big ten. How are they a ten seed.

There's not much difference between us and Nebraska.

We're three places apart in the NET (55 to 58) Both teams have the same record (13-5). They've beaten Purdue (No. 2 NET) and Michigan State (21), we've beaten UConn (9) and Marquette (18).

SHU: Q1: 4-3 Q2: 1-1 Q3: 2-1 Q4: 6-0. Nebraska: Q1: 3-3 Q2: 0-2 Q3: 3-0 Q4: 7-0

I agree with the others above. I'm interested in this stuff; even if I think it's a little early, at least there's a solid sample size now.

However, I'm still only looking at people like Lunardi, Palm, the Athletic, Wachtel and DeCourcy. After that I have no time or patience for it.

There's not much difference between us and Nebraska.

We're three places apart in the NET (55 to 58) Both teams have the same record (13-5). They've beaten Purdue (No. 2 NET) and Michigan State (21), we've beaten UConn (9) and Marquette (18).

SHU: Q1: 4-3 Q2: 1-1 Q3: 2-1 Q4: 6-0. Nebraska: Q1: 3-3 Q2: 0-2 Q3: 3-0 Q4: 7-0

I agree with the others above. I'm interested in this stuff; even if I think it's a little early, at least there's a solid sample size now.

However, I'm still only looking at people like Lunardi, Palm, the Athletic, Wachtel and DeCourcy. After that I have no time or patience for it.
And we both have horrible, embarrassing losses to Rutgers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT