ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

Sandro gets crushed and called for a foul? If theyre beating us without Martin, thats not a good sign.

We have a full squad it just seams like were playing with half the team lol

what bench 12-0 outscoring us already, mr sandro came in and the lead extended , i keep saying it, he will be like Kaukenas who was terrible his 1st two years than it sunk in and he got good

Hopefully dodged a big injury for Carrington.

That changed dynamic of game for a few minutes. Hall a bit out of rythym right now.

Next few minutes are key.SHU down 17-12 under 12 minutes.

We so are ragged on offense and yet we've had the same players for 4 years now. Butler has no names and they run fluid offense

love that he is a pirate, but sandro is an absolute end of bench player this year. every time he is in we get waxed, and its cause of him. lets his guy get his own rebound? ay yay yay

i agree i think he will be a good contributor in the future. like that willard has confidence in him, but its costing us.

10 pts for Angel, but can we get anything from anyone else?

Not playing well. However, I never count this team out. They can win this but need to hope Powell can give them some production in second half.

god this is pathetic. its the routine fundamentals that we struggle with. i hate watching this team haha.

Reactions: Seton75
rec league team is putting on a clinic against us. but hey lets take contested 3 from 40 feet and play 4v5 on defense. come on guys!

and this aint Doug McDermott who's beating us its Sean whoever he is

Everyone in the game thread last year at butler counted on a loss at the same point of the game last year. It’s a 40 minute game. We will have our run.

whats Coach's excuse now "we had too long a break our players were asleep still?"

whats with this team always looking so flat during the first half of road games

Ok, we need to play a real PG, aka Walker, and he has to feed our two healthy and available scorers in Angel & Desi....they are trying to do it all themselves....

PLUS PLAY SOME DEFENSE!

I would bench Nzei after that lousy defense. Basketball 101. That was awful with 3 seconds on the shit clock.

We're playing a lot of guys who don't play much, and lineups that never play together. Multiple guys sick or dinged up. Yes, we could still do things better regardless, but unsurprising we're out of sorts, and surprised we're only down this much given some unfortunate bounces

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT