ADVERTISEMENT

Butler game thread

And it’s clear teams are fouling Ish and Nzei on purpose because they are so bad from the line.

my highschool teams shoots foul shots better unfriggin real

announcer is wrong. the ball never moves in any scenario. it just goes well when they hit their 1 on 1 shots.

Nzei and ish need to finish better. Them goin to the foul line is painful to watch.

Ok, we need to play a real PG, aka Walker, and he has to feed our two healthy and available scorers in Angel & Desi....they are trying to do it all themselves....

PLUS PLAY SOME DEFENSE!
Walker was in twice. I’m not sure we had many good looks or even scored with him in there either time. Young guy still learning.

Delgado starting to get in a rhythm. They’ll start doubling. Will open up shots. Everyone be patient.

0-5 from 3, someone need to hit some 3's, Cale?
this is the biggest difference - we've had some good three-point shooting games of late - with our personnel issues, we need to hit some outside shots in this game more than usual, and we've gone 0 for - unfortunate

Props to Angel for carrying us thus far

Powell makes this team SO much better. he moves the offense. hes our best PG. the fact this is staying close is good

getting waxed on the boards too. FTs, rebounds, good looks.... none of the things you need to win on the road we are doing.

bench outscoring is horrendous right now, Cale just dribbles around and passes, so far hes shown me hes on hell of a dunker

Nzei killing us so far. Fouling a 3 pt shooter, giving up that open lane, not boxing out. Gotta pick it up Mike.

SHU down 33-31 with Butler going to line for three free throws.

Good, bad and ugly at times first half. We have enough talent to stay right in game.

SHU bench has been awful so far. Walker did do a. Dry good job of ball handling on one trip down the court.

very pleased desi didn't go for tomahawk jam like usual - still flexed but actually put it down - hope it's sign he's figured that out

pleasantly surprised with how close we've kept it given everything we've got going against us today

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT