ADVERTISEMENT

Chaunce to Seton Hall

Another tall, long, rangey guard. Solid get as a grad transfer IMO.

Played a ton of minutes high usage, high shot %, good at getting to the FT line. Low turnover rate despite handling the ball a lot, but low assist rate ( see shot % lol).

Took a lot more 3’s this year.

PG-Jenkins/Felton
Wings-Middleton & Coleman / Wusu
PF-Prince/Tubek
C-TBD/Etheriene

C/PF-Yalden

Need that starting Center and three development players.

How as fans are we supposed to have any connection to these players who are just hired guns for one year?
I hear you, new world , minor to zero personal connecton, it's not like we're dating here. It's all about the Jersey they're wearing, Sha, and supporting and enjoying their successes. Keep the faith CernjSHU

Reactions: NYC Pirate
Let’s get to work. Don’t think he has the 3pt or FT % that Dawes provided, but I’m going to assume the toughness and the willingness to get after on it on both ends of the court.

Reactions: Bluebeard
How as fans are we supposed to have any connection to these players who are just hired guns for one year?
It’s tough bc the development over years really endeared players to their programs (and fans), but we’ve had notable one-hit wonders that left a mark. Andrew Gaze tops the list, but even others like Derrick Gordon and Jaden Bediako lately. It can happen.

If Jenkins stars on a good team, he’ll be on the list.

I hope Chaunce (and any other senior we pick up) plays out of his mind, and everyone else plays well, but not well enough to get poached.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT