ADVERTISEMENT

Coleman

Hall Is Life

All American
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2019
Where did the Quincy Douby-esque arc come from on his jump shot? That’s definitely new and he was way off all game. I know he was sick but the staff needs to work with him on that as we will need him to provide a spark off the bench down the stretch. Raf even made a comment towards the end of the game.

Where did the Quincy Douby-esque arc come from on his jump shot? That’s definitely new and he was way off all game. I know he was sick but the staff needs to work with him on that as we will need him to provide a spark off the bench down the stretch. Raf even made a comment towards the end of the game.
Yeah the first shot he took I chalked it up to thinking he thought he had to get the shot up over clingan.
He did it again several times..puzzling..

Reactions: Medugorje
he’s just another typical new age player that’s all dribble and drive and nothing else.

He has to understand that this is what he signed up for. He has to elevate his concentration and play with confidence. Don't defer to the other guys. He played way below his talent level today. Understandable for a first year player at that venue, in the crunch time part of the season. The team needs him and EHE to raise their level of play. The bottom line is the bench has to produce about 10 points. If he were still in high school the Villanova game is like the State Championship. That's the mindset he must have on Wednesday night.

Reactions: mbraue
Plus isaiah never gets enough time to get in the rhythm of the game. Gets pulled. He seems to defer to others in our 1 on 1 offense

Reactions: jack 1970
Coleman has had an up and down freshman season adapting to the BE. Coming off the flu or whatever is tough too. He’s shown a lot this year IMO. He’s a talent, he’ll rebound, has good size and skill. This will be a big offseason for him and he should be ready to take the jump into a starting role next year IMO.

Coleman has had an up and down freshman season adapting to the BE. Coming off the flu or whatever is tough too. He’s shown a lot this year IMO. He’s a talent, he’ll rebound, has good size and skill. This will be a big offseason for him and he should be ready to take the jump into a starting role next year IMO.
I was impressed when he started during Richmond's absence. Not since.

Reactions: Piratz
Another ridiculous post. The kid is a freshman probably hitting a bit of a freshman wall and playing against the national champs on national TV in their home gym. Just maybe.
Yes, that’s all correct as well. But as of right now in his career he’s exactly as I described.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT