ADVERTISEMENT

Delgado

General_Tso

All American
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2009
If i was the coach I would keep him on the bench tonight. There is no excuse for how he enetered this season.

There are alot of people to blame for this, but in the end it comes down to the player. Hopefully it will flip a switch inside of Angel and we will get the player we had last yer.

If not, Mike and Ish showed they can compete for us.

Reactions: SetonHall11
Sad but true. And hard, almost impossible, to fathom how Angel let this happen. It seems so out of character I fear something else is wrong.

Reactions: SetonHall11
Somebody mentioned that his knee is hurt...I have no idea if that is true or not. Either way, if he is too hurt to play, then he shouldn't play, or if he is simply not putting forth the effort, then he should be taken out of the starting lineup. Not benched for the whole game, but make him earn his starting spot. Sanogo is definitely playing better, and it can be argued that Nzei is too.

Somebody mentioned that his knee is hurt...I have no idea if that is true or not. Either way, if he is too hurt to play, then he shouldn't play, or if he is simply not putting forth the effort, then he should be taken out of the starting lineup. Not benched for the whole game, but make him earn his starting spot. Sanogo is definitely playing better, and it can be argued that Nzei is too.
Slightly hurt his knee in practice twisting it to help a teammate up who had fallen to the court.

Then last weekend against Wagner he twisted it again when he had to be helped off the court at Walsh.

Not major but it has been effecting him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT