ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Thread

I’ll translate for you as something is being missed. Mr. Hector is not saying that Cale sucked. He is making a general statement about the sentiment that has been carried on this board. “Thought Myles Cale sucked tonight” is a response to all the praise he’s suddenly getting from some of the same people who were the hardest on him.
Thank you! Someone awake!

I’ll translate for you as something is being missed. Mr. Hector is not saying that Cale sucked. He is making a general statement about the sentiment that has been carried on this board. “Thought Myles Cale sucked tonight” is a response to all the praise he’s suddenly getting from some of the same people who were the hardest on him.
Thanks, I had no idea where he was coming from.

Reactions: MTOleBlue
You should get paid extra for this...

Reactions: flconticello
Would you like to reconsider this ridiculous comment?

Great defensive blocks down the stretch by Romero and a huge dunk!! Made some key plays down the stretch.
Well, I will not say yes or no, he def. fixed his stuff in the later part of the game but the first 30 mins he couldnt board boards

exactly......Dr. Jekyll meet Mr. Hyde......lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT