ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Thread

Are you kidding me? Do you think we were prepared to play defense? Our offense looks smooth? No. It doesn't. We have a chance because we are a good basketball team, but we should NOT be playing this poorly.
The second most ridiculous post of the night.

Yes, so ridiculous that we stopped playing so poorly and won the game. Whouda thunk it.
It was a tough game on the road in conference. How often do road teams win in conference. Do you think the other team is playing hard and tough defense against us? Do you think they’re trying to disrupt our offense? Our team and our coach adjusted well. We outscord them by 14 points in the second half. Willard handled the roster very well with Samuel and Rhodan. Both Ike and Gill made contributions. Used his four guards effeffectively. Gave MP just enough rest. Great out of bounds play late drawn up by Willard. Enjoy the win.

Need to give him some opportunities other then last 5 sec of a shot clock.
He has had plenty of possessions early in the clock. Needs to learn to go up stronger to the hoop and not carry it so low. Makes a lot of freshman mistakes ( to be expected). I noticed Q go over and tell him to keep the ball under his chin on rebounds after a second time having it poked away.

I've watched every game this season. I've been saying he needs to shoot through his slump all season and complained he wasn't getting enough minutes. Your quote was you though he sucked tonight.
I’ll translate for you as something is being missed. Mr. Hector is not saying that Cale sucked. He is making a general statement about the sentiment that has been carried on this board. “Thought Myles Cale sucked tonight” is a response to all the praise he’s suddenly getting from some of the same people who were the hardest on him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT