ADVERTISEMENT

Dimon on MAGA

I've always said, a decent human being with Trump's policies would win big and be the most popular politician in America. People in the center would flock to that person. I'll take Dimon's comments somewhat further: He was not just "kind of" right on immigration. He was absolutely right on illegal immigration. Dimon is spot on about the economy and the tax reform. To me, the biggest wins of the Trump Administration were tax reform and his Supreme Court picks. Trump isn't lying when he says the economy was booming pre-covid.

Trump is unfit for office because of his temperament, personality, mental state, and illegal activity. Not because of his policies.

PSA to y’all

Keep grazing and you’ll continue to be oblivious to the EVIL that will remove your freedom and dignity. And it’s coming.
They are telling you as they always do

Reactions: Belluno
agree, but the prior offenses are complete dealbreakers for anyone with a brain , especially the illegal activity (cough jan6)
It should be a slam dunk for dems to win this election except 2 minor issues for anyone with a brain. Joe Biden is showing signs of his age and this is the person who will replace him.

It should be a slam dunk for dems to win this election except 2 minor issues for anyone with a brain. Joe Biden is showing signs of his age and this is the person who will replace him.

Agreed. Republicans will win easily unless they make the mistake of nominating Trump, which it appears is going to be the case.

Agree with Dimon for the most part on his comments though. Dems do a bad job reaching out to the people that don't agree with liberal policy.

Agreed. Republicans will win easily unless they make the mistake of nominating Trump, which it appears is going to be the case.

Agree with Dimon for the most part on his comments though. Dems do a bad job reaching out to the people that don't agree with liberal policy.
It's going to be a disgusting election. You have Trump who is unlikeable but as Dimon says he's kind of right on a lot things. And you have Joe who won't last another 2 years after this one, leaving Kamala who is so bad left wing media can't miss the opportunities to make fun of her. This is the first time I actually care who the VP picks are.

Reactions: HALL85
One last thing on Dimon....He's gotta be in favor of Trump's talk of not allowing a fed created central bank digital currency. For that reason alone I would think he's pro-Trump.

Slam dunk?

Bidunce regime is the worst in America’s history
That has nothing to do with the fact that whether you want to say it's fake or true, on record Biden got the highest total of votes ever in a election. And if you want my opinion, probably one quarter of those votes weren't for Biden as much as they were against Trump.

That has nothing to do with the fact that whether you want to say it's fake or true, on record Biden got the highest total of votes ever in a election. And if you want my opinion, probably one quarter of those votes weren't for Biden as much as they were against Trump.
Yeah , obviously not a legit vote count and he’s the worst ever and the country is in really bad shape

dumbest move ever was putting her as VP. probably equally as dumb not having a legitimate candidate to run for primary.

side note, can you imagine any conservative outlet making fun trump (or Rep) like this?

It's going to be a disgusting election. You have Trump who is unlikeable but as Dimon says he's kind of right on a lot things. And you have Joe who won't last another 2 years after this one, leaving Kamala who is so bad left wing media can't miss the opportunities to make fun of her. This is the first time I actually care who the VP picks are.
what are the odds biden camp dumps kamala?

Very low. Far left Democrats see her as an asset because she is a black woman.
are black women voters really going to vote for trump? is there another more qualified black person to slide in there?

He's gonna cut corporate taxes again and sell out his base of supporters and they're such rubes they'll probably love him for it even more.

Of course Jamie Dimon is gonna say he was right about key issues! Of course the Davos elite are going to be A-OK with with having him as president again.

If Trump really is the scourge of the globalist elite, as at least one person likes to claim around here, why do they seem perfectly fine with him being president again?

are black women voters really going to vote for trump? is there another more qualified black person to slide in there?
220201183904-whoopi-goldberg-the-view-0201.jpg

I hope whoever the next president is slashes both personal and corporate taxes again. The Trump tax cuts are scheduled to sunset at the end of next year. They need to be enhanced and made permanent.

Just watched some of Haley on a CNN town hall. We are missing out if we don't elect her. She has all the right stuff. I'm rarely impressed with politicians, but I am with her.

Just watched some of Haley on a CNN town hall. We are missing out if we don't elect her. She has all the right stuff. I'm rarely impressed with politicians, but I am with her.
Tuesday will be interesting....if she gets within single digits and then DeSantis drops out, there is over a month until SC and I don't see how Trump can not debate her at that point. He can say he doesn't need to all day long, but Haley and the press will have a field day calling him a pussy for five weeks. And if she keeps challenging him and he refuses, it will have an impact on the polls.

Tuesday will be interesting....if she gets within single digits and then DeSantis drops out, there is over a month until SC and I don't see how Trump can not debate her at that point. He can say he doesn't need to all day long, but Haley and the press will have a field day calling him a pussy for five weeks. And if she keeps challenging him and he refuses, it will have an impact on the polls.

Yep. She really needs a big finish in NH and then RDS needs to go back to Florida. I'd be fine if he runs in 2028, but he's just in the way now.

it’s not about them voting for Trump, it’s about showing up to vote. Of course there’s more qualified people to put in there. It’s just a bad look getting rid of her. It’s an admission of how bad of a pick she was.

it’s not about them voting for Trump, it’s about showing up to vote. Of course there’s more qualified people to put in there. It’s just a bad look getting rid of her. It’s an admission of how bad of a pick she was.
Can you imagine Biden and Harris in a room having a conversation? Neither can string a sentence together. It amazes me that as VP, you basically don't have to do anything except go out and do speeches in support of the President. She just needs to have four of five talking points and just keep repeating them. She can't even do that!

Can you imagine Biden and Harris in a room having a conversation? Neither can string a sentence together. It amazes me that as VP, you basically don't have to do anything except go out and do speeches in support of the President. She just needs to have four of five talking points and just keep repeating them. She can't even do that!
She does that but they’re so rehearsed it’s horrible and anyone with a brain knows it. Her knew things is when running for office you’re either running against no one or run scared.

i mean, is "a bad look" worse than potentially losing the president because said bad pick prevents people from voting for you?

She does that but they’re so rehearsed it’s horrible and anyone with a brain knows it. Her knew things is when running for office you’re either running against no one or run scared.
I haven’t seen her do that yet. Her word salads are epic.

VP never did anything. was considered the most useless role from the get go. the only use it has is when the president is on deaths door.

A bad look is Biden running for re-election.
a bad look is nominating donald trump. a vote for donald is not only simply mind boggling at this point, but its essentially pushing for a biden/kamala presidency. but the republicans are too stupid to realize this. 52% in Iowa!

Reactions: Merge
I haven’t seen her do that yet. Her word salads are epic.
is it really a concern for just biden/harris? need haley.

I hope whoever the next president is slashes both personal and corporate taxes again. The Trump tax cuts are scheduled to sunset at the end of next year. They need to be enhanced and made permanent.
Note, they are permanent for corporations. A little FU they slid in there for the individual.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT