ADVERTISEMENT

Disaster

He is dead to me now. The fans treated him like gold since he got here. Screw him and his father who always had a puss on his face at the games.

He is dead to me now. The fans treated him like gold since he got here. Screw him and his father who always had a puss on his face at the games.

As if he cares. On to bigger and better things, and away from a useless coach and brain-dead segment of fans who wish him injury. Screw you -- what the hell is the matter with you?

Reactions: SHUSource
All I know is that if anyone of a bunch of SHU kids punched Arch, they would be the boards' arch enemy. Sterling was forgiven. Amazingly dirty play, just another in the recent annals of our program.

Let him go. Onto his 3rd program. At some point, that matters.

Let him go. Onto his 3rd program. At some point, that matters.
He got recruited over at Texas and the move to The Hall made sense. He was the best player on The Hall and a legit BE PoY candidate for 3/4 of the Big east season before the entire program collapsed because the coach is in way over his head. I think losing a team's best player when there is at least some solid talent (in spots) coming back is more telling for the coach and program than a reflection on him.

Apparently the kid wants to actually sniff what the NCAA tournament will be like. Can you blame him? I can't.

4th actually. Same as Braeden Anderson. Does it really matter?

In this day and age, probably not. But I do think it can be a red flag when you play in so many programs. You give the kid the benefit of the doubt when they're here and judge them on that I suppose.

I wasn't too pleased when he was suspended last year or this year either, but I did think he handled himself well after what happened at Nova. I could do without publically confirming he'd be back though.

I'm a big Gibbs fan and this is bad news. I wish him well.

He got recruited over at Texas and the move to The Hall made sense. He was the best player on The Hall and a legit BE PoY candidate for 3/4 of the Big east season before the entire program collapsed because the coach is in way over his head. I think losing a team's best player when there is at least some solid talent (in spots) coming back is more telling for the coach and program than a reflection on him.

Apparently the kid wants to actually sniff what the NCAA tournament will be like. Can you blame him? I can't.
+1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT