ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Butler

It has been called like that for years in college basketball. Our own Myles Powell was an expert at getting those calls.

It's a 6'10 center whose trying to laterally stay with a 6 foot guard and you're upset the guard flopped into him? There's nothing he could have done differently on that, he was mid shuffle.

It's a 6'10 center whose trying to laterally stay with a 6 foot guard and you're upset the guard flopped into him? There's nothing he could have done differently on that, he was mid shuffle.

He shouldn't be out there trying to contest that shot.

Reactions: TomWall
sha grabbed his guys after that 3pt foul and told them they were winning the game. and he got them together in a huddle. its a free throw game now. really needed to get it to dawes there wusu he was open.

Good win after coming out really bad to start the 2nd half. And as Sha said in the huddle in a hurry to go nowhere with bad turnovers and some bad defense. Survive and move forward.

I’ve been a critic of Sha but we now have a pattern of remaining very poised down the end stretch of games and he has seemed to change and remain extremely calm and collected at end of tight games and you can see this team bring it to the court

Extreme props to him AND these guys staying calm, weathering the storm and playing being at end of tight games.

but players and coaches dont like our coach! if anything it looks like its clicking to me.
At times it does seem like the coach does not get through to them or they just don't get it but all that stuff the poster and his ACC source he posted here was word salad.

At times it does seem like the coach does not get through to them or they just don't get it but all that stuff the poster and his ACC source he posted here was word salad.
That was me and shusa likes to take shots at me but I stand by that

Guy I know coaches for Miami and knows many many of the players we go after and most of them do not like how he comes off nor like his style of play…which has 1000% cost us guys

Also I had a kid who now plays at quinnipiac who was recruited by him at at Peter’s and it was the same story

However, I’ve also posted it’s all pointless if he gets his guys and gets “buy-in”, winning cures ALL of it…which right now he has totally shut all that up and good for him and our players

I’ve been a critic of Sha but we now have a pattern of remaining very poised down the end stretch of games and he has seemed to change and remain extremely calm and collected at end of tight games and you can see this team bring it to the court

Extreme props to him AND these guys staying calm, weathering the storm and playing being at end of tight games.
You were critical when SHU looked awful, that's what you do on a message board. I always respected your perspective, keep it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT