ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

We won't win at Georgetown saturday. We wastee the game of madison jones life tonight, well played kid.

Sick over this one I must admit

Desi was Jeff Robinson tonight. Desi always plays tough on the road. He was soft tonight

Khadeen killed us tonight and Desi was bad in the first half. And nothing from the PF spot again. Great game by Jones and Powell and Angel. But once Angel got that fourth foul he was not the same force down low and they took full advantage. Gotta get some bigs in here now.

Reactions: SPK145 and SHUMA04
Did everything but win. Jones played great but should have stayed on Bluett to double team him with Desi. He went to cover the guy 25 feet away. Tough, tough loss on the road.
Eh and if they kick it out and hit it you could say the same

I'm still pissed on the foul call off the inbounds pass under Xavier's basket.. complete BS

We lost plain and simple. Can't blame the refs

Blame the players and coaching staff for this one.

Willard should have been in their faces and some point.

I have been a Kevin Willard supporter all along, but to be honest, I'm beginning to lose my confidence in him. His teams come out at the beginning of every game, and after halftime, flat. His substitutions are curious at best. And at some point, he has to take some responsibility for this team's foul shooting. No, he doesn't take the shots, but it's not all lack of ability on the part of the players.

Poor showing after poor showing. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Seton Hall Men's Pirates Basketball Team!! Very easily could be +3 in BE wins. We just don't have it. Sorry.

Reactions: IronKaz1
We lost plain and simple. Can't blame the refs

Blame the players and coaching staff for this one.

Willard should have been in their faces and some point.
and they played 3 games in 6 games, didnt do so bad

Poor showing after poor showing. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Seton Hall Men's Pirates Basketball Team!! Very easily could be +3 in BE wins. We just don't have it. Sorry.
I know Marc I said that before this is the 4th game now we had in our grasp, cant win em all but even 2-2 big diff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT