ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Jones playing well tonight. Stick with Jones and Powell backcourt.

I hated that foul but I think Angel's gotten a few too he maybe shouldn't have.

When the ball goes to Angel in the post, good things happen. Opens up shots for Desi and Powell and cutters.

No need to help on Goodin. Make the kid make tough shots to beat us. When we've helped he's found shooters.

BS call on Delgado.

Tied at 61-61 under 4 minutes

Very good team ball the last few minutes

Angel with 4 fouls

I agree, this will be another brutal loss as it has been right there for the taking.

Terrible call on angel there. Refs not calling it all night and now they call it??

Angel is such a warrior down low. How many freaking plays and possessions does he keep alive? So much stuff that doesn't even show up in the box score.

Terrible call on angel there. Refs not calling it all night and now they call it??

Reactions: Section112
Time to bring Carrington back. Need his defense and he is due to start making some buckets.

Angel is such a warrior down low. How many freaking plays and possessions does he keep alive? So much stuff that doesn't even show up in the box score.

Agree Dehere- were gonna win if he steps up if he doesn't will be losing here tonight. he has the stones to lead us, do it.

Dad texting me how ridiculous it is that Willard is too stupid to understand double screens will get Powell open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT