ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

List is Sonogos great energy on defense and the boards

Love to see Carrington go midrange to get going

Desi we need you in the 2nd half.

Looks like Willard finally realized after 20 games, hey what if I just leave Powell on the floor? If Carrington and Desi show up, we'll get a W tonight.
Next time use facts. Powell puts up between 5 and 10 3s just about every big east game and his percentage was low. Hopefully he broke out of it and continues shooting well. People say Willard doesn't ride the hot hand enough, which has validity. But you wanted him to play a shooter who was shooting 13-53 from behind the arc in conference play more?

Either Desi or KC get going in second half, the pirates should win. Might not need both tonight the way Powell is playing. More likely desi heats up.

I won't argue with keeping the rotation. Most coaches stick to that kinda repetition.

Like that we;re getting some transition points. Was huge for us last year. Haven;t seen enough of that tempo this year.

Reactions: SHUMA04
Hall leads 42-37 under 15 minutes

Desi playing better

Powell with another three

He draws up a play for MP to tie game against prov when he's 1-10 but when he's on fire he doesn't start 2nd half.

Powell in at 16 min mark.

Right away hits a 25 foot 3.

Hall up by 5.

Separately, much more active defensively and getting out on the break. Haven't seen enough of that this year.

Madison's best game as a pirate.
I have been on Jones a lot but he has played a very nice game thus far tonight on both ends. No bad shots, some nice buckets, great D and taking care of the ball. If Carrington was shooting 30% tonight this game would be a 10+ point Hall lead.

Why do we double their bigs in the post?? They get a wide open 3 every time

Powell playing with high confidence is scary. Showing off his limitless potential

Powell with an unconscious three from the corner after the one he hit before that was negated by an illegal screen call.

Reactions: IronKaz1
This is the player we've been waiting to see for a while. Stick around will ya?

Hall leads 47-41 under 12 minutes

They have to go for a knockout

Powell 24 points

Desi has to play with more urgency

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT