ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Get it to Powell, Desi - instead take it to the hole rather than hoisting 3s. I like Powell's judgment - he has a complete game.

The amount of set, open 3's missed by Desi and Carrington is nuts.

Love me some Madison defense tonight. Exactly what we should be doing against a team that just lost their PG and has an inexperienced backup.

My man Powell channeling his inner-Hazel tonight. Love it.

I have been on Jones a lot but he has played a very nice game thus far tonight on both ends. No bad shots, some nice buckets, great D and taking care of the ball. If Carrington was shooting 30% tonight this game would be a 10+ point Hall lead.

Love me some Madison defense tonight. Exactly what we should be doing against a team that just lost their PG and has an inexperienced backup.

My man Powell channeling his inner-Hazel tonight. Love it.
And there goes Shaquille O'Mara on us again

Sonogo has been killing The Hall tonight. Gates is a spot up shooter...why is he helping? How many 3's is he going to give up?

Reactions: shu09
Hey Kevin, get Carrington out of the game...I mean seriously. Powell needs to be backnin

Jesus- IronKlaz keyboard tough guy, you and Williaza are always playing the downer role sorry for having some fun.

Down 57-52.

We are in trouble

Awful game by Carrington and Desi so far

Under 8 minutes

There's an all too familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach right now, but maybe it was dinner.

This is the offense that Kevin allows. PJ would be all over their asses for this crap.

Ha Grow up bro- I will send my address you can come over tonight if you like. Go Pirates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT