ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

who was getting all fuzzy after that Carrington coming home to brooklyn video? yeah

Or a blow out loss... Powell should have stepped in and cut off that lane. He was guarding air

oh well 6/7 seed again this year, URI without best player is just BAD, real ranked teams win

Jesus, it's a tough loss and a game we needed but I was pretty confident we wouldn't go undefeated.

not undefeated but didnt think we would lose to this team without their top guy

Playing a Thursday/Friday Tournament hurt. Not having our fan support hurt.

No excuses though URI looked much more mentally tough tonight.

Reactions: LBP43
Forget calling timeout for a minute and remember that our last 2 possessions we didn’t go to our All Americsn. MP driving and Desi. Both more than capable, but really bad call to not feed Angel and let him have a crack inside.

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
Hopefully this loss won't be wasted.
It's too bad the team has a game tomorrow. Practice would be a better option.

our team is SOFT, URI an A10 team without their best player looked like a Big East team not us, Chunky Berry doing work vs Delgado and that guy throwing up that circus shot, oh well, 3rd place Big East it is, the Novas and Xaviers dont lose these games, makes me mad to lose our ranking so fast

We gave this game away on the offensive side in the last several mins, we had about 5 chances to increase the 1 pt lead. Missed ever opportunity other than Ish's put back of his own miss. We should of set picks for Myles Powell to shoot more 3's in the 2nd half.

anyone wanna buy Xavier tickets row 14 across from visitor bench let me know

Okay we had a loss to a team , yes... didn't have their best on the court, but probably couldn't play any better. It was our first and not our last loss.
Learn from it and start the season all over tomorrow.
Come out strong and take it out on Vandy.

Ridiculous that Powell doesn’t get shots in second half.

We are also missing what Walker can do to ignite the team.

We have to live and die with the makeup of the team. Most nights you love them, but this was brutal team ball.

Reactions: Flnj86
Could care less about rankings. No one wins anything in November. Our man on man defense is what needs work. I would of course say foul shooting but unfortunately I think that is beyond repair with the current upperclassmen.

Reactions: deheremike
URI is a good team....don;t kid yourself... you can't let a team shoot 61% for a half and also not make your free throws against a team like this and expect to win

Reactions: PMB Pirate
Ridiculous that Powell doesn’t get shots in second half.

We are also missing what Walker can do to ignite the team.

We have to live and die with the makeup of the team. Most nights you love them, but this was brutal team ball.
The one he should have had he waited or didn't realize how open he really was and then correctly passed back to kc when 2 uri guys ran at him

URI is a good team....don;t kid yourself... you can't let a team shoot 61% for a half and also not make your free throws against a team like this and expect to win

You should be able to win when the same team shoots 19% in the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT