ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Good observation.... coach likes the street ball... if KC hits a shot at the buzzer street ball works .....

We are not as good as I thought we were.
They controlled us in the first half. They were the men, we were the boys.
URI came ready to play with fire in their bellies.
But KW seems to have a hard time getting the team ready for moments like this.
Onward - let's hope we beat Vandy convincingly.

We are not as good as I thought we were.
They controlled us in the first half. They were the men, we were the boys.
URI came ready to play with fire in their bellies.
But KW seems to have a hard time getting the team ready for moments like this.
Onward - let's hope we beat Vandy convincingly.
Uri was missing 2 starters

And all driving lanes taken away--let alone trapping him before he started
Here is an idea make an audible on defense in that one instance show man but fall back to a zone, face guard the kid and don t guard the inbound passer, double team him upon the catch

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
I have a funny feeling we are going to see a ton of close ones all year long. Don't think we are explosive enough on the offensive end of the court, not enough dead eye shooters. Still love the team but we have a ways to go defensively and not so sure about all that depth when playing serious competition.

Close games, we should win most of them with veterans and so many options..but we have to execute a good play. Teams practice the last shot every day with so many scenarios ..yet we play one on one with a school yard look.
Willard said" he lets his kids ball"..how about with a thought out play????

Reactions: SHUMA04
losing to Hurley annoys me too that guys hates us

Hates Seton Hall so much he sends his kid there?

Said this after the game: There was a little bit of emotion. I was such an immature guy going in there (SHU), and I grew so much in the five years I was there. The place was transformational for me.

A subset of fans treated him badly when he was there, but he in no way hates Seton Hall.

Reactions: SHUMA04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT