ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

I've wanted Danny Hurley to come home since he turned URI around. This is supposed to be Willard's best team. Can you imagine what next year will be like?

I think some of our fans are off the rails tonight. Doesn’t excuse the player performance.

Lots of puzzling stuff this game. 3 Secs on shot clock they pass to Angel and Powell is completely out of the play? It was like no one knew there were 3 secs? This teams IQ sometimes is crazy.
that is why they have coaches...or should have coaches

Reactions: the1ndonly
That's it. Screw you Willard for benching Desi. I don't care if he said he was calling your wife for a ride back to campus after the flight home. Then to stick with Carrington as the point man all year just makes no sense. Start Walker or Gordon and have Carrington as the two.

No. If you start Walker, who do you sit? Powell, Desi?

Maybe Sandro can finally score in a conference game. Hard to believe we expected quality mins from him this year

Said it before 4-5 BE road record would be totally acceptable.
Regroup Saturday and we are back on track.

Really tough thread to read tonight - amount of posters without a clue continues to multiply.

Obviously, Desi did not get benched for poor play. He mouthed off to Willard, and now he is sitting. This is KW’s fault? It’s KW’s fault that Ish broke university rules? It’s KW’s fault that walker is an 18 year and wanted to quit because he sat first game back?

And I am not a huge Willard guy by any means, but come on now.

I was 100% behind Coach Willard, but I totally disagree with benching Desi for 35 mins. Willard praised his play earlier in the year, he has been very good all year- what could he have done to earn being benched that long. There is one more thing I do not have to worry about after the season. Fill in the blanks ....... Let's just say we need to follow the Butler model if it comes to that after the season.

Maybe Sandro can finally score in a conference game. Hard to believe we expected quality mins from him this year

He’s going to play the 3 in the NBA though, don’t forget.

The team/players are never as good as this board makes them out to be and they’re not as bad as you’re going to read tonight.

Willard better get this straightened out and have this team ready for X on Saturday.

Head shaker. Team is better than this. Maybe Willard should just stay home if he doesn’t want to come coach the team on the road?

Just prepare yourselves for a 1st round NCAA exit and then 5 more years of shit basketball under Willard.

Here come the out of the woodwork Willard is a horrible coach crew, need that for the last few insane game thread posts.

This is more entertaining than the actual game.

Positive, walker has shown flashes tonight. Regroup beat X we'll be ok. All that matters is we are playing come April
How do we re-group from a loss like this? Benching the star player is indicative of serious issues. Either the star player has done something awful, or the coach has some issue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT