ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

enough of the god damn awful 3's. Go towards the god damn basket!!!!!!!!!!!

Just want Deeno to relax--getting caught in corners--flipping up crap puts--Just breakdown Foster and get some confidence

Fouls starting to mount for Creighton. Keep fighting, keep chipping away and hopefully make some free throws to make up some ground with the clock stopped

carrington has really been an enormous liability all year. he doesnt do anything. youd think someone as good as him could beat his man off the dribble. he hasnt done that once this year. desi has done more this game. very frustrating. its tough being transitioned, so i dont expect much. but i expect at least something.

Reactions: HallBoy32 and LBP43
Lots of puzzling stuff this game. 3 Secs on shot clock they pass to Angel and Powell is completely out of the play? It was like no one knew there were 3 secs? This teams IQ sometimes is crazy.

Reactions: shu09
This is not the time to bench one of our main weapons to teach him a lesson. This year it is win or go home time and i completely disagree with the coaching decision. Bad look. Don’t need to dishearten Desi, kid has played hard all year and he should be given more leeway.

Run the weave!!!!!!!! 3 passes and pick and roll! They'll never expect it!!!

I used to think the same way but when I watch a lot of hoops tons of teams run the exact same thing.

Doesn't make it OK but I do see it a lot.

Down 13 under 12 minutes. This is good , bad, ugly and very ugly.

Get it to 6 or 7 with about 5 minutes?

I've crushed him this game, so kudos now back to back possessions by Cale on offense then drawing the charge...

Looking forward to a vague explanation from the "insiders" on this board tomorrow, saying that Desi knows what he did and everyone who's in the know approves of the coach's decision.

Team is not winning this one. See you guys at the Rock Saturday. Behave Saturday. We are all on same team guys.

That's it. Screw you Willard for benching Desi. I don't care if he said he was calling your wife for a ride back to campus after the flight home. Then to stick with Carrington as the point man all year just makes no sense. Start Walker or Gordon and have Carrington as the two.

Reactions: Flnj86
Willard has done very well in some moments this year, but not tonight. I chalk a lot of this on him. From the get go we were extremely unprepared, erratic (you gotta pull that street ball crap back), and our offense was typical predictable fashion.

We are not a Top 25 team. You don't get blown out in multiple road conference games like this and then expect recognition.

Tournament team, yes. Not a ranked team.

The team consistently comes out unprepared mentally and strategically for the start of games. Can't coaching corrections address this?

Reactions: Section112
Agreed. You can't lose by 20 pts. Losing by this much means you can't score consistently or play decent defense.

Two road blowouts in a week to unranked teams. We aren’t near the level that we expected us to be as a team.

We are somewhere between 20-25 in the country but a step below the elite teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT