ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

It’s amazing how certain posters will post 4 times a minute when the team is down but once we start to turn it around they go radio silent.

These Game Threads are like a soap opera!

Best stat for Hall -7 O Rebounds--Bluejays no O Rebounds

Another SHU 7/9 on free throws--No free throws for Creighton ( you know this will not happen for the Game)

It’s amazing how certain posters will post 4 times a minute when the team is down but once we start to turn it around they go radio silent.

These Game Threads are like a soap opera!
So you’re saying we all live and die with this team but some live for the moments when we are dying????

Reactions: its haLL baLL
No comeback tonight unless Desi gets back in. Our subs got us back in it, now we need the horses to bring us home.

Is it possible to get us all in a room together for an away game, lol. I'll rent out a place myself if I have to.

Would be absolute bedlam, one rule would be we all still have to post, how many fights ??

Here we go, 2 nd half !!

I don’t expect a win here. But let’s not see Marquette part two.

No walker. No Desi to start the half. Nice start to the half! This is ridiculous. KW really asking for it tonight

FS1 was talking about creighton acting and drawing fouls before game they are good at it.

You really got to hope if this is the real walker, getting deano off the ball will be huge for rest of the year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT