ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

but we will beat XU on Saturday , Seton Hall basketball = John Starks HOT or NOT

So their guy is allowed to lower his shoulder into Delgado for the foul. Bull shit call.

Creighton is hot on offensive end... gotta live with some of those makes.

But offensively for us.... back to old SHU ball. Bad shot selection, no use of shot clock. Panic mode. Sure you want to give them all that freedom willard? or can we run some sets???

Reactions: its haLL baLL
This is an embarrassment. We will be bounced early in the tournament because we don't know how to show up prepared.

I just wish our coach would call a "pissed off timeout" and rip them but he never does... mamu go away already

Does any top 25 team look as bad as we do for stretches?

This is going to get out of control. Might as well bring in Delgado before we are down 30.

If only we had Depaul 2nite keep some momentum going, well get em next week after we lose our ranking

This team has not played great in any big east game. Do not see much improvement. Did not expect to win this game but figured we would have learned from Marquette. Early but do not see it. Got to win Saturday if they do not comeback to win tonight.

is powell the only freshman that even sniffed at the prospect of contributing? i dont even remember IW being that solid. so laughable about the depth posts this year. "we have depth now!" lmao we cant even have our depth guys on the court for 2 minutes.

When opponents pack it inside, we need Desi in the high post to hit a short J from the foul line.

We haven't been able to get anything inside and haven't made any adjustments. Why didn't we see this coming!

Reactions: Section112
IronKaz go away already. You quit on the team more than anyone. Newsflash Desi shot less than 5% from 3 his freshman year. Let the kid develop
ill be at the game Saturday, ill tell you my seat location even, come tell me to go away

We knew Creighton would come out with this type of focus and intensity. Seton Hall is playing without confidence in all aspects of the game.

Reactions: LBP43
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT