ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

28-17 under 9 minutes. A bit better but that’s not saying too much. At least they are fighting back.

Good for Ish. He’s got a little mojo working on the jump shot lately.

I dont even know why we argue amongst one another were supposed to be on the same side, not my fault I hate seeing us not play to our potential, if we were picked 9th in the league I would be like ok we are what we are and hope it gets better...lack of effort gets under my skin, if I didnt care I wouldnt be here or pay money for our games... again I never tell you guys to shut up go away or name call

Reactions: PMB Pirate
A 5 second off a timeout when we start to build some momentum. This team makes me want to rip my hair out at times.

These games threads are nuts, lol

We got threats, people looking to fight next game, fire the coach, every player sucks.

It's classic !!!

First five-second call might have been a 6.5. Second one a 4.5.

We're front rimming most of our jumpers.

they missed 100 shots, asking for us to comeback. but then they also played defense. and we blew the opportunity. thats what is going to happen in the future. the Ls are coming in abundance soon. can only live like this for so long.

nzei chilling up high, being completely and utterly useless. giving them an advantage for no reason.

I don’t want many of these negatives posters on my team playing. I never saw so many people give up on a team and a game the way the posters on this site do.

Reactions: LBP43
Offensive play number 1: weave into pick
And roll

Play number 2: straight pick and roll

Play number 3: straight to basket w 1-2 defenders in face

Very low energy at the start of games is a problem, it's going to bury them in the end.

Willard trying to make a point? Desi on the pines; Jordan? Interesting game so far.

Team has been doing this all year and slipping by, pulling out games. Has been a red flag despite the 15-3, 4-1 record when you watch us play.

Now good teams like Marquette and Creighton are punishing us for it.

I don’t want many of these negatives posters on my team playing. I never saw so many people give up on a team and a game the way the posters on this site do.
Listen I was a wrestler and fball player at Bergen Catholic HS, if you live around the tri state area youve heard of it, we were used to winning, and when I went to SHU, I saw Shaheen lead us to the sweet 16 (with a lil Ty Shine) and Andre lead us to the 2nd round, I want us to win as much as you do, but the lackadaisical starts is very frustrating...why dig a hole

So true Bluebeard -- Hall can come back --get inside 10 before half

Good to see Walker. Cale and Sandro are finding these big road venues very tough.

Me thinks Willard getting Desi ready for Xavier???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT