ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

We just don't relax in these tournament games. Long way to go here. Looks like Richmond has to become the focal point with Rhoden on the bench.

Reactions: TomD82
For the record I really hate living in a place with no other Hall fans aside from the one guy slugging in his basement by himself, and my only interaction with other Hall fans is in these dumpster fire game threads while sitting alone in my local bar. I would have killed for a Philly alumni game watch. Bad job by our alumni association as usual…
What was that about TCU not having shot blockers as Miller knocks Cales shot into the band? When Cale and Rhoden wake up from early jitters we should be fine but holy cow this offense is abysmal. I don’t miss these Pitt rock fight games.

The days of settling into a game are gone. You have to come out firing on all cylinders from the opening tip.

Reactions: catholicman
Okay if that was a college designed out of bounds play.....wtf was that???????????????????? that was the worst designed play i have ever seen.

Okay if that was a college designed out of bounds play.....wtf was that???????????????????? that was the worst designed play i have ever seen.
James_Franco_First_Time.jpg

I don’t say this lightly given the offensive displays we’ve seen from this team over 30 something games. This is the worst we’ve looked, by a good margin.

Reactions: SHUMA04 and shu09
Glad Willard had the guys ready to play and the UConn game was just a fluke… maybe we come back put this is just putrid

11 points in 14 minutes on pace for 45 at best we didn’t show up it is that simple looks like embarrassing way to end season.Willard just recruit shooters bricklayers can’t win games

I just hope all the Willard groupies are happy that we made it to the tournament. But being blown out is fine? But hey, we made it right? Successful season

Reactions: Bobbie Solo
We are falling into some of the early season issues of making the commentators talking about ill advised shots.

Rhoden needs to get his act together. You’re a senior, 1st team all Big East, you’re supposed to be a leader. Second foul was just ridiculous. After the no show at UCONN you gotta rebound. Put it together and help get us through this!

Last edited:
Caught a lot of flack form certain posters on here for saying we play playground basketball too often but if this isn’t playground basketball someone tell me what is

• Haha
Reactions: TomWall
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT