ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Cohen Mets Hall of Fame Ceremony OT

SHU Advisory

Recruit
Gold Member
Mar 22, 2022
Today our own Gary Cohen was officially inducted into the Mets Hall of Fame along with Jay Horowitz, Howie Rose; Howard Johnson and Al Leiter.

Wonderful ceremony with Gary fighting to hold back his tears in front of his wife and five children. Gary broke down when mentioning his Mom who sat next to us in Section 8 Row 2 at many Seton Hall games.

Steve Cohen all class for putting on a great show.

Congratulations to the Voice of the Mets and the Seton Hall Pirates!

BTW Gary Cohen threw a strike to Keith Hernandez during the first pitch.

Today our own Gary Cohen was officially inducted into the Mets Hall of Fame along with Jay Horowitz, Howie Rose; Howard Johnson and Al Leiter.

Wonderful ceremony with Gary fighting to hold back his tears in front of his wife and five children. Gary broke down when mentioning his Mom who sat next to us in Section 8 Row 2 at many Seton Hall games.

Brilliant guy. Graduated from Columbia University - think I read somewhere that his parents wanted him to be a doctor. May have even majored chemistry. Followed his passion and it worked out.

Reactions: TrueBlue1989
One of the best ever for sure. Congratulations to Gary!

It was all very well done. Gary is a class act. Steve Cohen has done plenty of good for the Mets and his emphasis on embracing the club's history and tradition has been especially satisfying.

I am a huge Yankee fan but was choked up yesterday during the ceremony. Gary is a great guy . Met him a few times on Booster Club trips.
In fact, made a funny video for one of my Met buddies. He was nothing but helpful and very funny. Some day when I figure it I’ ll download it on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT