ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming soon

I’m sure he does but things can always change on a dime. Look what happened with Dylan. Hoping and praying that Sha knows KR is staying and also hoping and praying that nothing changes in that respect. Crazy times in college basketball, ya know?
I’m sure Sha knows which teams have been around KR and knows the stakes and has a good idea of how he feels

I’m sure Sha knows which teams have been around KR and knows the stakes and has a good idea of how he feels
Again, I’m sure he does but you never know who gets in the ears of these kids. Anything can happen. Whatever does happen though I certainly want it to be a positive for Seton Hall.

I’m sure he does but things can always change on a dime. Look what happened with Dylan. Hoping and praying that Sha knows KR is staying and also hoping and praying that nothing changes in that respect. Crazy times in college basketball, ya know?
Sha's quote regarding wusu suggested to me he was up on that situation too

We're going to need more interior help than just Gus Yalden to compete in the Big-East. The back court situation is in good shape if we hold onto Richmond and Coleman to go with Middleton. That's a great foundation. Yalden is fine and maybe a skilled big man, but we're going to need a big that can bang inside and block shots as well. I have full confidence we will find that guy considering Holloway and his staff found Bediako from seemingly out of nowhere and he did so many great things at the 5.

They will have Tubek, Godswill, Yalden( assuming he has committed) and another big ho should be announcing shortly, if the internet is to be believed.

It’s not Bird, Parrish and McHale but it’s not a terrible lineup

They will have Tubek, Godswill, Yalden( assuming he has committed) and another big ho should be announcing shortly, if the internet is to be believed.

It’s not Bird, Parrish and McHale but it’s not a terrible lineup
I don't have Twitter, so don't know if this will work, but one of my friends just texted me this, which is hysterical:

Again, I’m sure he does but you never know who gets in the ears of these kids. Anything can happen. Whatever does happen though I certainly want it to be a positive for Seton Hall.
Yea so if you never know for sure it doesn’t matter..he has an idea of the situation and is doing his best with that info. Schools have been contacting KR since thanksgiving…they all know the stakes even jn the chaos

Melvin Council Jr from Wagner hit the portal. Not a big but a nice wing player. Does Sha make a call or want to avoid stepping on Copeland’s toes??

Supreme Cook would be ideal if we could rekindle there. He can hold down the middle in the BE then use Aligbe/Yalden around him to complement. Godswill depth.
Please when we’re recruiting our bigs add to the requirements a “ physical “ Big “.

Wow. 18 years olds in 2023 smoke weed? That's crazy....

Do you wanna know how high Stan Gaines was everyday in our 2 Philosophy classes when I was at SHU? We sat next to each other and had each other's phone #s...
Any news regarding Gus Yalden?

Zion Harmon is from KY and played in the state at one of his stops I believe.

As an aside, can’t believe that kid is 22 already.

I sure hope it’s Ky or Duke if it has to be someone else. My guess is that it would be Ky as he does not fit the Duke style of play IMO.

Jab at Repole or Churchill Abass would be my guesses.
Churchill is a good guess too.

An AC like Davis is never going to go after a money guy. Especially one affiiiated with the HC who gave Davis his start. Fans get into this way more than coaches do especially an AC who is going to move around in his career.

Reactions: mbraue and HALL85
Looking at a couple of the other threads that popped up here today... first made me crave pizza, but also makes me wonder if the good news could also be "Great" news?

Looking at a couple of the other threads that popped up here today... first made me crave pizza, but also makes me wonder if the good news could also be "Great" news?
Don’t think so, that video is not recent, is it? Plus Osobor is visiting other schools as we speak, Louisville and Washington among them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT