ADVERTISEMENT

GTOWN Game Thread........

Nice to see us actually lead at half time. Where has Trey Jackson been hiding. I like having him in at the beginning because he gets our offense going with good shooting. Give credit to Kadary for at least trying to feed Obiagu but the fact that the staff can't get anything offensively out of 7footer is just sad.

Rhoden is playing more under control. Don't fall in love with the 3. Get into the paint and go through the free throw line. Our defense has overall been a lot better. We should be able to escape and everyone just send a prayer up for Bryce to be back for Creighton because we really need him.

Nice to see us actually lead at half time. Where has Trey Jackson been hiding. I like having him in at the beginning because he gets our offense going with good shooting. Give credit to Kadary for at least trying to feed Obiagu but the fact that the staff can't get anything offensively out of 7footer is just sad.

Rhoden is playing more under control. Don't fall in love with the 3. Get into the paint and go through the free throw line. Our defense has overall been a lot better. We should be able to escape and everyone just send a prayer up for Bryce to be back for Creighton because we really need him.

It isn't the staff's fault regarding Obiagu's offensive game.

Two positives in that half - rebounding and getting to the free throw line again.

Reactions: doctorcb12
Up 39-28 under 16 minutes. We are playing decent defense. Ike is silently a huge factor
in this game. the Seton Hall offense is impatient. Rhoden is focused with is shooting tonight.

Up 39-28 under 16 minutes. We are playing decent defense. Ike is silently a huge factor
in this game. the Seton Hall offense is impatient. Rhoden is focused with is shooting tonight.
you speak 2 soon

oh and i LOVE Ike on D, but remember when everyone said Grant B was the reason Romaro Gill got so good on offense? Idk about that

Reactions: JGCPA
Get Tyrese out of there. Put Ike back in. Where is our transition defense. They are one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the league. Find their shooters!!

Reactions: silkcitypirate
how many teams ranked in the top 15 have tanked so bad in history? not many I suppose

Get Tyrese out of there. Put Ike back in. Where is our transition defense. They are one of the best 3 point shooting teams in the league. Find their shooters!!
Samuel likes to throw interceptions to the other team like Mike Glennon

In another rock fight with a conference bottom feeder? Yup, this is Willard era seton hall basketball

Reactions: TomWall
This is so, so depressing. We may still win the game but we have not played well. Inept offensively.

Reactions: TomWall
Back to selfish basketball. Why would Yetna try to challenge a 7 footer twice. You got the rebound, kick it out. Myles Cale needs to stop shooting. It is not your night.

First Maryland, than Loiusiville on Willards radar? Puhlease bring me Chris Mack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT